Demons of Magick - G.W. - combined rituals

Hello!
I consider myself as advanced in Gordon WInterfield’s method, but I’m concerned about one thing.
Ritual one has three parts: Angelic Evocation, Ritual to wield power (with that black sigil) and Core Ritual.
If I want to do, for example, two Haures ritual for two evil guys to end their businesses. Should I repeat Haures ritual from the beginning, or… maybe after one intention, burning the paper, I can do the next intention for the next person? The demon is already summoned, I have a connection with him.
When I finish Haures ritual and then I want to do Agares to make this evil guy losing his evil power. Should I also start from Angelic Evocation, Ritual to Wield power and then summon Agares?
Or, considering I have Angelic Protection and my power is turned on, can I just skip those steps and just summon Agares?
I did such rituals but still waiting for the effects (not lusting!), so I don’t have any special experience in such “combined” rituals.
What is your opinion about it?

2 Likes

I think personally, to start a different ritual again, from beginning as written down in the book start from scratch for each different request, evne a little one, and each different demon.
it’s annoying and a bit tedious, i think so too. but to be safe, it may work better

5 Likes

I think you’re overthinking it all, first why two rituals with Haures for two guys? why another ritual with Agares?, why not one ritual , calling Haures and Agares, with one petition/request that includes the two guys and all you want for them?

3 Likes

Thank you, that was the answer I was looking for!
According to GoM method, after Angelic Invocation and WIelding the Power, I call on Haures, then Agares, then I burn all the petitions?

1 Like

I’m not sure but are you talking about two guys or three?

If it’s only two guys, and one guy is the same one as for the Agares, then I agree with Ahmose, call Agares right after calling Haures, (no repeat of the Angelic Invocation (AI) ) and make both asks in the same petition.

If it’s three guys, call Haures for guy A and B, petition him, dismiss, then call Agares for guy C, petition, dismiss, then close out.

On the other hand, if you’ve never ever done a GoM method before, then stick to the recipe the long way around, because it’s also good practice and the more you practice a ritual the better and easier it gets.

1 Like

Okay, thank you! I’ve been doing GoM method constantly for at least a year. So okay, I’m doing in that way:

1. Agares for guy A (the most dangerous to me)
  2. Leraje to make guy A argument with guy B and guy C
  3. Haures to destroy business for guy A and guy B (C is not the case)
  4. Glasya Labolas to punish guy A for the evil things he did to me and many others.

So I think the best way will be:

1. call Agares, petition and dismiss
  2. Call Leraje, do two petition and dismiss
  3. call Haures, two petitions, dismiss
  4. Call Glyasya, petition, dismiss

is it okay?

I think so! Good luck and a following wind :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s done! :slight_smile: thanks for help :smiley:

1 Like