Demons in love spells

I’m in doubt whether to invoke Sitri or Beleth, many here seem to have already worked with Sitri, but I didn’t see any mention of Beleth. my doubts are, in the case of a love spell between two women or two men (lesbian or gay love spell) which would be more appropriate? And in reference to Sitri, what is the best time to call him? In Ars Goetia says that he is a prince, but I have not found the schedule that princes should be invoked.

2 Likes

Sitri, he’s worked for me :slight_smile: and i’m bi (i used the spell on two crushes of mine, both being males)

1 Like

I’ve read that Prince Sitri is a “day demon” but I’ve called him at all hours. Break a leg! You’ll be amazed…

Long time ago. I ask for a spell. I gess a old magician say, why u dnt create u own.? He was meaning well, but was very straight answer. From there, i star testing, and doing rituals, i gesss we b here and waiting u update. Its a goid advice,

2 Likes

so I think it best to do it at night, I hate doing anything related to magic before sunset.

1 Like

I just heard about a new invocation technique and I’m actually looking forward to testing it, so I chose Sitri to help me.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Love Spell Suggestions?