Demon's help in opening chakras

Can i request some demons to activate/open my chakras? Its not that i’ll totally depend on them to open my chakras, i’ll
Meditate on their sigil everyday nd give blood nd honey offering, so is it possible? Can i just do that? Nd also unlock the ability to see, hear nd feel, is it possible? Can demons do that for me?

They can help you train your energy body but they can’t open something already opened.

1 Like

No i meant to activate them

They can kick start the abilities you already possess by feeding energy into your system, but you will still have to work on building your skills through developmental exercises. Spirits aren’t a short cut to not doing the work.

@anon48079295 already answered your question. Your chakras are already “activated.” You just need to strengthen them through energy work.

3 Likes

Oh, so i just have ask them to kick start my chakras nd i’ll surely do my part but i just clueless abt which meditation to do to strenthen my chakras, nd i know u’ll say to search the fourm, i already did, some r too advanced nd some i just didnt understand

You can, I asked Satan if He could amplified my senses, which He agreed.

2 Likes

What if I do it daily? Doing the offering to the demon daily to activate and balance the chakra?

C.kendall posted a meditation of Lucifer a while ago in which you visualize Lucifers sigil in or as each chakra. It might be a good additional excersize next to getting a demon to kickstart opening your chakras. I’m sure you could perhaps also tailor this kind of meditation for the demon you choose to help you open your chakras.

1 Like

You still have to do the work. The demon can only do so much for you. It’s up to you to build up your system to be able to handle more and more energy flowing through it.

And if you are going to do that every single day anyway… why not take a little time and do the work?