Demons for success in fame / jobs / starting up a career?

I was considering Belial in this situation but I would not want to overwhelm him.

All I need is to be discovered. Think power, attracting success, charm, promotion. I may ask Belial of course but if you have others, do let me know! I am willing to look into any or work with multiple.

Thank you!

4 Likes

King Belial can help you in most of those areas.

Princess Ishtar can aid you with charm and fame.

For protection you may wanna work with a Patron.

5 Likes

King Paimon.

5 Likes

I have had great turn around in my life working with Shani dev and Moon Goddess from wicca.
Prince Orobas can help you also. All are related to jobs n career.
Not sure about whom to work with regarding fame.

3 Likes

Try gallery of magic books…they have plenty of angels for those things

5 Likes

King Paimon.

Duke Bune.

They’re both amazing.

Good luck!

5 Likes

Been looking into King Paimon now, thank you guys for your reccomendations!

I’d go with orobas

3 Likes

Here’s a link to an old thread with a bunch of suggestions.

I talk about the Angels of Omnipotence in my post, and if you are interested in a long-term increase in your finances brought about by building a successful career, these angels are an excellent way to start your journey. They will chart the course, finding the way for all the rest of your magick to follow. Check out Wealth Magick by Damon Brand if that appeals.

3 Likes

Thank you! I think He has been attempting contact? My sibling had dreams of horses, and I have been seeing them everywhere online randomly. Would you think its a sign?

1 Like

Hope you found out what those horse dreams mean. I know Paimon is associated with a horses so maybe. Although 2 years later, you probably already have your answer.

On another forum I’ve also read that the OP of the topic chose to contact Ant’harratu, indeed it’s possible that in future I’ll call either him or (indeed) Belial myself for that certain purpose.

since the goals you have is a long term thing. Maybe “Wealth magick” book and “Success magick” book is better to do for long term goal in addition to using demons as short term goal.

2 Likes

Guys this is a job for Prince Orobas. Prince Orobas animal form is a horse. He grants dignities, fame promotion… Guys this is the spirit to go with.

3 Likes

Yes that’s a sign of Prince Orobas.

I completely agree

1 Like