Demons and Other Pantheons

Interesting. I will have to look this up at some point. I got that from a quote from a Greek historian…(I believe it was Herodotus that said this, but I would have to look for it. I saw it many years ago…so I don’t remember exactly who it was…possibly I am not remembering the full quote.)

Got it! Never heard the term. lol. I guess those types always have to exist…in person or on the internet. haha.

1 Like

I understand where you’re coming from, if he said that he was indeed a fool, however it’s not as if he had the Internet at his disposal. I don’t blame you for this, it’s been going on for a long time, in the attempt to destroy European history and it’s people’s pride in themselves. They’d like to believe we were swinging from trees in Europe before Greece and Rome, this stems from an inferiority complex originating from being colonized by a people they outnumbered.

The Vinca and Varna cultures were even older than the Indus Valley civilization that predates Aryan / or Indo-European Indians as we know them today, in fact that culture is not related to that civilization at all. The Vinca were older than Sumeria by up to 1200 years, whereas the Varna were younger than the Sumerians by a 100 years. Sumeria - 4500 - 1900 BCE, Indus Valley - 3300 - 1300 BCE, Vinca - 5700/5300 - 4700/4500 BCE, Varna - 4400 - 4100 BCE.

Europe wasn’t always populated though, our ancestors didn’t originate in Europe, they moved out of Central Asia, and settled in Europe, the Caucuses, Asia Minor, the Levant, places in the Indian subcontinent. Europeans didn’t “steal” anybody’s culture, we inherited it from our ancestors who moved to Europe long ago. Ancient civilizations like the Phoenicians were also of European stock, having probably settled there after traveling there from Iberia, here’s an article regarding that - Ancient DNA study finds Phoenician from Carthage had European ancestry | ScienceDaily Edit: And some more if you’d like -2,500-Year-Old Phoenician DNA Linked to Rare and Ancient European Ancestry | Ancient Origins

The Turks obviously aren’t Indo-European/Aryan, and are descendants of Mongoloid Seljuk Turks who conquered Byzantium. But the Iranians and Syrians of today are our closest relatives, being the descendants of the Sasanian Empire, who were descendants of the Parthians, who were descendants of the Persians, who were descendants of the Hattians/Hittites and the Mitanni. The Hattians and Mitanni were rivals of the Mycenaeans and New Kingdom Egypt, along with the Assyrians.