Demons and music

I have recently got a harp! I always hear that Lucifer is the go to when working with music or using music as an offering. Is there any other demon that is specifically called upon for help with music? Or which demons to your knowledge that likes the offering? Using the search function, I really only see how to profit off of it or to put yourself out there. The harp is more therapeutic for me rather than something I would like to be known for. Not to say I wouldn’t enjoy making a living off of that stuff but preferably not for a peaceful genre. I haven’t worked with many demons that deal with arts so I’m very interested! Also, preferably demons and not angels or gods for the moment. Thank you!

1 Like

Paimon constantly uses music to communicate with me, also frequently inspires new melodies. He can also channel this inspirational vibe through material you release to influence others reactions to it.

2 Likes

Yes, Andrealphus.

1 Like

Id go with King Paimon for that personally

1 Like

I’d almost be tempted to go all Apollo but that’s a different pantheon and slightly different instrument though lyre – harp eh…??

1 Like

King Paimon is known as a patron of the arts, especially music.

2 Likes