Demons and love

Can demons fall in love with a human?

3 Likes

Yes, they can. Some people have different experiences with it, but the general consensus is that they do. Not necessarily exclusively, but that’s part of falling for a Deity. Do a search on here and you’ll find a lot of experiences with demonic and angelic partners/lovers/spouses.

1 Like

Yes they do​:heart_eyes::blush:. The relationship can be beautiful, passionate and soul stirring. Such a bond can help both the human and the daemon to evolve. It can be very interesting and unlike human partners. Spirits can teach us how to love unconditionally… With daemons…if they are serious…love is literally forever…

2 Likes

I have had incubus-like experiences. But, I remember one time very clearly that it caressed my face with its demon claw like hand while I slept. And it did so with such delicacy that I felt it cared for me.

2 Likes

I feel ya. I recently asked for a Succubus and she is lovely! If I hadn’t read the threads around here, I wouldn’t have asked for one, but the BALGers set me straight :slight_smile:

Actually think I would like that, even if it was a short term relationship

What I wonder is - can I call it to materialize physically?

1 Like
1 Like

I have often wondered how many times we may have crossed paths with a demon and not even realize it. Think about it. They could manifest as the homeless person you gave a dollar to, someone you bump into at the grocery, etc.

3 Likes

True, true, I believe in kindness in all forms, to all forms. I hope you find your resolve, and it’s perked my interest too, who knows, maybe we will share a lover

1 Like

I’ve read accounts of this happening in the main Ubi thread lead by @succupedia and that there’s a significant energy cost associated with that. In material evocation, where the Deity/Spirit is summoned to full form and shape, the cost is born by the sorcerer. I’m unsure if it’s the same with Ubis, due to the link that is there between the persona and the spirit, and how much each are willing and able to give.

Given the rest of the convo, including the stuff we’ve been saying, I should say that there’s no reason that there couldn’t be relationships between humans, Deities, and Ubis at the same time. There must be a level of understanding and acceptance between the three, of course. If I was in an existing relationship with a Deity (or and Ubi), I would likely talk to the existing partner about it. Not that humans aren’t the last to know or anything, but I would still speak with the other party prior to engaging in an additional longer-term relationship - romantic or not. I wouldn’t state this, but I know you’re stepping you’re feet into the water.

2 Likes