Demonic Pact With Astaroth

What I know for sure is that beings from the Fiery World prefer to work or cooperate with angels or the like. Maybe this is the indirect connection that was mentioned.

1 Like

Now that you mention it…

I asked her about this many years ago and she explained it to me thus:

She showed me a vision in which she was a Great Goddess, slightly transparent, but white, shining like a white hot sun.

She was in a dark void and around her was a time loop. It was shaped like a donut or torus. In the void, this time loop appeared to be bright and colourful, it contained all that happened in the universe at a particular point in time. She could then reach into this time loop and manipulate events as necessary, also incarnating in various forms as needed.

What I gathered from this vision is that the Great Goddess (Mahadevi) can and does incarnate in various times and locales as needed in myriad different forms, these are her avatars or individual goddesses. However, they only appear separate from our limited perspective of being trapped in the time-space loop at a particular point, from her perspective all her forms exist simultaneously and she does not discriminate between them.

1 Like

Do you know which angels? Aphrodite’s angels? Ma’at’s angels? etc

You know, that reminds me of sci-fi actually.

More specifically, Stargate Sg-1. In the show there were two types of ascended beings. The “ancients” were very distant from the physical world and chose not to intervene except for some rogues in very rare cases and we shown as beings made of white light. The Ori on the other hand ruled an entire galaxy, demanded worship and kept a tight control over society. They were depicted as fiery, rather than purely made of light.

Ok, so it’s just science fiction, but the images it conjurs up are universal.

1 Like

Rather, the Judeo angels.

1 Like

Hmm, creatures from the Fiery World will definitely not be dictators :neutral_face:
In any case, I did not observe such habits of Attakeria)

The Fiery World is rather distanced from communication with the physical world (as you described in the first case of the “ancients”).

I say this because, firstly, it was very difficult for me to find information about this world at all (Roerich wrote about the Fiery World). Secondly, it is no less difficult to learn the history of Attakeria and his World directly. And I learned only 1 percent of the information (I understand that this is only the beginning of the path of studying oneself and this world).

1 Like

Very similar to the philosophy of Shaktism and, well, in general, the story with avatars belongs to Indian philosophy. Although the cult of reverence for the Great Mother is very ancient (its history can be traced back to the Paleolithic). Therefore, the image of the Great Goddess is firmly rooted in human consciousness (and in the subconscious, most likely).

But, on the one hand, I can share the position that one of the spiritual beings perhaps can manifest itself in various forms. On the other hand, not all beings relate to another entity as avatars, incarnations, emanations, etc. This can be a very difficult question and sometimes controversial (take at least the story with the demon Astaroth).

1 Like

Agreed.

Regarding Shaktism, I see that as the most accurate (and ancient) of all the great RHP religions out there and it demonstrably goes back to at least 70.000 BC. It’s a similar story with serpent worship, which relates to the Kundalini. Many would consider these LHP traditions, in fact. The Left Hand has traditionally been Lunar (the moon controls menstrual cycles and there are 13 Lunar months in the year as opposed to the 12 solar months that masculine power structures favour) and even matriarchal to a certain extent, or at least egalitarian in terms of balance between the sexes.

Regarding the diversity of spiritual beings, it is easy to fall into the pitfall of syncretism and try to find equivalents of gods and deities in other cultures. That is in fact what humans have done throughout history and new invaders often identified with the gods of the conquered or incorporated them into their own pantheon. That has also happened to Christianity, where the Queen of Heaven, widely worshipped throughout the middle east in ancient times, was largely incorporated into the Mother Mary cult and the concept of the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

From the book of Judges 2:13 and 1Samuel 7:3 (Holly Bible), they say that Astarotes is the plural for Astarte which is referred as the cananitees godess of fertility and wife of Baal (cananitees´ supreme divinity of rain and fertility), which the plural is baalins. They sugest that there used to be alot of fake baalins and Astarotes in different localities of Canaan and the plural are also used to refer to these god and godess followers

Yeah, historically however, they make no connection between the two only a theory that Astorath’s name was created based off her’s but not that they are the same.

1 Like

And to look even deeper, it turns out that Ishtar or Eshtar, or Ashtar comes from the word «astar», which, in turn, in the presemitic time meant the planet Venus in one of two aspects, transmitted, respectively, as ˈAs̱tar (morning star, male character) and ˈAs̱tart (evening star, female character). In West Semitic and South Arabian mythology, this division persisted; in the East Semitic environment (ancestors of the Akkadians), both aspects merged into a single deity, which retained the characteristics of both sexes.

2 Likes

good point there… in fact these are very difficult questions as you mentioned above. And the concern here is if these variations of names would call on different entities (?)

1 Like

Well if the names are in my opinion historically connected like Isis is the Greek version of Aset’s name, or El is the Canaanite of Anu, only case I find it’s a bad idea is if you want to call on Aphrodite but use Aset’s name because the individual thinks they’re the same being simply due to civilization dates of which came first or because of a monotheistic idea.

Religion and practice does go well together in my opinion when it doesn’t involve calling on other entities because that in itself can bring issues to a practitioner who can’t scan the difference between two different entities and just go off their religious idea of God A+ God B= the same entity.

2 Likes

Judging by what I read about the history of communication with Astaroth in different topics of this forum, different entities can come to practitioners. But it seems to me that a lot depends on the perception (even subconscious) of the entity that you want to call. I’m talking about my experience. Astaroth always comes to me in male form (as described in Goetia). According to him, he knows Astarte, but is not part of it. He is an independent and self-sufficient entity. I was particularly interested in this question, since Astaroth and Attakeria (apparently) have rather long-standing ties between themselves. When I tried to find out from him other names associated with him, during meditation on the sigil of Astaroth, the name Mannatar came to my mind. In general, I am still trying to find out the details of the history of communication between Astaroth and Attakeria (although this path is even more “slippery”, since such communication took place in the spiritual world and it is not clear how many years ago it happened).

Of course, everyone has their own unique experience of communicating with spiritual beings, in any case I have shared my results. You may have a different communication experience.

3 Likes

Its easy power,knowledge,protection.

Good day, I found your forum and find it amazing, this may out of the blue but I have been very interested in making a pact with Astaroth, I am not savvy on this, the fact is that I want my ex back and want her forever, I just know that Astaroth can make this possible, I have no idea of how to do this or what can I offer if I can make a pact with Astaroth, and if is possible for you to guide me/ help me.
Thanks in advance for your time and help
Carlos yanez

Welcome @Carlos1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 here, quite a lot actually :smiley:

1 Like

The funny thing is that, ive entered the Astarte’s spiritual current past year, and I’ve been talking to Baal sometimes when i stop chatting with ashtoreth. It’s like they come together and go together.
The thing is that Astaroth isn’t reeeealy Astarte, as they have some diferente energies. Astarte is warm e compassionate but also brave (ballsy), Astaroth is quite more harsh and cold (straight to the point), but a lot relatable, wise and honest of what he’s says. I still have a lot of issues of disserning then as for a long times I’ve worked with both without having a specific sigil to them.
It’s quite a mess sometimes -.-

It’s because Astaroth is Asherah, it is written in the book of the old Testament, even if the bible is now a big lie it has some truths in it