Demonic Pact With Astaroth

Welcome @Carlos1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 here, quite a lot actually :smiley:

1 Like

The funny thing is that, ive entered the Astarte’s spiritual current past year, and I’ve been talking to Baal sometimes when i stop chatting with ashtoreth. It’s like they come together and go together.
The thing is that Astaroth isn’t reeeealy Astarte, as they have some diferente energies. Astarte is warm e compassionate but also brave (ballsy), Astaroth is quite more harsh and cold (straight to the point), but a lot relatable, wise and honest of what he’s says. I still have a lot of issues of disserning then as for a long times I’ve worked with both without having a specific sigil to them.
It’s quite a mess sometimes -.-

It’s because Astaroth is Asherah, it is written in the book of the old Testament, even if the bible is now a big lie it has some truths in it