Demonic gods....and psychic abilities?

the question is pretty obvious.is it possible to learn spiritual abilities or magical faculties from the demons themselves?I mean we are talking about GODS so they have to be able to do so?
If the answer was yes,why no one have done it so far?I’m talking here about all kinds of abilities from clairvoyance to soul travel and even levitation and teleportation etc…

I hope you guys answer me coz I still have doupts,not on the demons,but on the magicians here and all over the world.I’m not trying to make any issue,but I believe this specific question have to be clarified☺

7 Likes

If you want proof just do a search on this forum plenty of Magicians have answered those question :slight_smile:
Do we learn things like that from Daemons or Angels? Yes :wink:

1 Like

I have already searched on the forum but no one replies to such topics (mmmm I’me wondering why??). People her are talking about evoking gods
Right in front of them and talking to them and hearing their wisdom as well.psychic abilities should be on the list.but when I see the reality,no one (at least here) have gave anykind of evidence or honest answer.I was talking with adam thoth himself in the forum but he stopped replying when I asked him…something is wrong here for sure.even EA Koetting himself seems so ordinary man(regardless of his knowledge or self confidence).WE KNOW THAT GODS HELP US ON OUR MATERIAL WORLD WITHOUT MATERIALIZING SPIRITUAL/SUPERNATURAL PHENOMENONS.but what about the “LIVING GODS” here?I cant see any godly powers so…what’s wrong

1 Like

I have read a thread in which someone was saying Belial taught them how to astral project.
Belial has also taught me some things as well for using energy to become physically stronger. Which I can give you some links for.
Actually… I’m pretty sure there are a lot of threads where people have been taught by spirits…
You could always check out the success stories thread.

I’m not exactly sure what it is you want…? Superman to go flying through the skies?
Also… there are a lot on here with pretty incredible abilities… but if someone were to post about it, you really think people would believe them?

I think all in all you would have to begin your work with a spirit and find out for yourself all that you can learn. Why compare to anyone else? This is your life and your experiences.

6 Likes

Most here like in many other places do not have as large a measure of power as they would like to believe for various reasons I won’t go into to save time. You can easily learn from demons and other spirits I learned most of my initial abilities and foundations from my patron as a child. Most people however do not build the foundations necessary for power properly and then seek to ask a being for knowledge or skill to do something beyond their level of development.
I myself can slightly alter the temperature of a room, affect the emotions of others near me, manipulate events and circumstance, the weather etc even managing random bursts of telekinesis tied to my emotions among other things. If you want to develop psychic powers and have agood foundation Initiation into Hermetics is the best general all around book I’ve found and Bardon’s book on evocation as an extension explains why most people don’t gain the power they want. The techniques presented are done do in a practical way that you can use without the ideology also given.

8 Likes

Yes I’ve seen that post about soul travel,but the problem is there is no fuckin evidence for such thing.nevermind about this point

I’m not talking about superman style btw.sister I have seen other mystics(they dont use demons and are muslims ) who have showed me levitation without any tricks in front of my eyes.one of them had visited me astrally .that what I call an evidence.

But when you look here…well,you’ve got it

2 Likes

I was reading IIH .a good book btw.but let’s be honest .franz bardon has never shown any kind of abilities.he even didnt control his own body

1 Like

I see where you’re coming from. But your post is asking about learning from spirits, specifically demons. So no… theres not gonna be a lot of evidence. That’s where it all boils down to You and what You experience. After all you do create your own reality. But I gotta say… doubts are limits.

But if you wanna talk what incredible abilities or “godlike powers” people have… I doubt they’re going to publicly post about it.

Also you did say “Psychic” abilities and I feel theres enough proof of that in the power sensing thread.
If you want to find levitation and telekinesis though (which yes I’m aware is also considered psychic), then I’d probably check out YouTube.
But a lot of us here do have experience with controlling the whether, wind patterns, and pyrokenisis.

4 Likes

He did show abilities is the thing. Read Frabato the magician for example. It shows how is beliefs and ideology shaped his use of power and his decisions and for one such as him having control but making it look otherwise would have been easy. If you want a more pop culture reference look at say Palpatine in the clone wars a frail somewhat clumsy old man who fooled everyone into thinking him one such when really he was a full sithlord such deceptions are child’s play once you start developing abilities and quite necessary in many cases to avoid otherwise unwelcome attention or provide a deception to weed out the unworthy from following a certain path.

4 Likes

I was thinking the same way as you.

“those who have psychic abilities should STFU and keep it a secret or it will be their end”

Now think for a second.
What E.A is trying to do?sharing his knowledge and wisdom and rising an evolution using black magic right?

He is a grand emissary in O.A.A right?he is able at least to soul travel(which is very low compared to his “rank”)

Why not showing at least one simple proof and he will convince the hole fuckin scientific community??

1 Like

Alright I will see those references hoping for answers✌

I get what you’re saying. I do feel personally that E.A has a lot of great stuff to offer and I think his main goal is to share how we can achieve our own goals rather than prove himself and that hes acheived his. Thats his business. I mean it’s a take it or leave it type thing. I dont think hes too concerned with the naysayers.
BUT… there are a lot of people out there who do offer a lot of proof. I’ll get back to you with some links and videos.
Not that I am trying to convince you either lol. But I think its neat and that you’ll find some interest in it.

3 Likes

Okey understood

well working with demons I have learned that everything is energy and everything can be manipulated also you can feel demon spirit energy when you start working with them you can tell if you are alone or not and can sense their energy presence

1 Like

Now lets assume(just assume) that I was tom cruise and discovered the left hand path.I wont believe it abviously so I would like a proof.In such case,I will give all the magicians and evocators a challenge.if anyone is able to soul travel.I will ask him to visit me and tell me the details about me and where I live.if he did so ,I will give him 100k(I ame motherfuckin tom cruise :expressionless:).it will be easy for such capable travelers to do so right?but will they?:slight_smile:.of course not …

1: He has never claimed otherwise, to my knowledge. He is an ordinary man. That is the whole point of Become A Living God, that any human is capable of magick.

2: Neither EA, or the members of this forum, are circus performers. We do not have to prove our abilities to anyone, nor do most have the inclination to do so.

Abilities like those take years of dedicated effort to learn. They are not instantly granted by spirits, regardless of whatever movies you have seen. No one is going to put in that kind of effort just to prove to a disbeliever that they can do it.

Mystics are not magicians. In fact, most mystics state that it is wrong to show such abilities and the student should not focus on developing them because they distract from becoming one with Source. They usually only demonstrate to attract students as they make their living as a guru.

What the Hell do you think Soul Travel is? When someone Soul Travels, the majority of their consciousness leaves their body. Consciousness is invisible so how would that show anyone anything?

6 Likes

1:“become a living god”
The statement is so obvious “become a living GOD”

2.unluckily there are dozens of scientifics who are waiting for an evidence.have you any idea what will happing if such aim has been realised?simply a spiritual EVOLUTION

3.some of you have been training for decades…where are they?

4.yes they dont like to show such abilities.but guess what ?if you were a good muslim friend for some mystics they will try to help you (but not teaching you)

5.I know what soul travel is.I meant why not using it in the material world by knowing some forbidden knowledge,such as military domain(sorry for my bad english)?it will be an interesting proof after all

OK I will clarify, demons can indeed teach many things that’s the whole point in what we do. I have openly demonstrated on this forum for all to see no less, telepathy, telekinesis, tychokenesis, clairsentience and detailed life psychic readings, astral projection and even astral sex, clairvoyance and clairaudience. Ask most anyone who’s been here for at least 6 months and they will say I have indeed demonstrated these.
Now some things can’t be done, certain laws of nature can’t be broken and this is where magick has limitations.
You can’t fly without the use of a machine you can’t teleport physically to another relocation, you can’t lift a car with TK like the X men there’s just some things that are laws of nature and that’s the way it is.

4 Likes

You are contradicting yourself again.in our private conversation you told me that you can teach such abilities (telekinesis and levitation) easily and even much faster.then when I asked you telling me the technique you said that such abilities are useless.levitation is useless?telekinesis is useless?

Sorry for telling you that but.some people already mastered the art of levitation at least for some inches in the air.magic dont have any limitations.The magicians indeed does

I didn’t say that, I said that lifting a car with TK is not possible I didn’t say TK was not possible. Just like you can’t lift a car with your arms because it’s too heavy and would require way more energy than the human body possesses.
So if you want to entertain sure learn TK other than that it’s useless.

2 Likes