Demon with horse body

Greetings.

I had a dream about a demon yesterday, he was red, had black horns, a horse for his lower body, and human upper body, basically he looked like a Centaur, but I knew in my dream that’s not what he identified as.

Can anyone tell me which demon this might be?

1 Like

Or

2 Likes
1 Like

Appearance is secondary, what feeling or impulses did you get? What are you working on that could attract different energies? Do you need to do healing or communicate with the dead at all?

1 Like

I know I wasn’t scared, and I felt his presence very powerful. At the time I felt like I was ready to move forward with my goals and that he was the one that was going to help me. I don’t need to communicate with the dead, and as for healing, I’m not sure.

The night before I was trying to invoke King Paimon, and I was also studying Belial. In the dream, I thought him to be Belial.

4 Likes

This might not be a communication from a specific deity wishing to show his identity as much as sending you a symbolic message in answering your ritual requests.

1 Like

Hmmm… maybe Orobas?

2 Likes

Yeah it could definitely be Orobas

2 Likes

I thought so as well, but he had four legs. Exactly like a Centaur with slightly different features.

Yes, Buer resonates the best.

I had some issues dealing with my mental health before I went to sleep after an argument with my father, so this seems to slightly fit in.

Thank you very much.

Infernal forms are often random. You can use 777 Crowley to determine what these forms correspond to. Just chat with him and ask for a name the next time you see him next time. And wake up slowly otherwise you will forget everything. Write down the name right away.

1 Like

Oh my top 3 horse bodied demons. Maybe Duke Amsuscias. They can alter their shapes and who’s to say if over generations they don’t favor something new even if short term.

1 Like

If go with that theN! … until proven otherwise it’s an excellent starting point and sounds solid to me.

Always trust your own Feeling first, it’s how you build confidence in your intuition.

Belial is awesome, hope you guys have fun.:slight_smile:

1 Like