Demon Vs. Angel Love Spells. Please Help?

Would like true advice.

Like I said, I could easily find another SD who pays me more than him, and not waste hours figuring out spells either. It’s not just the money. Obviously I really like him.

1 Like

I know, it’s just fun to call you a gold digger. Anyway, Lilith works pretty well with women. It’s worth mentioning that, due to the age difference, he probably views you very differently to how you view him. You can get a womaniser to become attached to a woman fairly easily, but he has to view her as an adult of equal standing to themselves… If that makes sense?
Chances are he views you as some young lass he’s using his money go get, rather than someone he’s using his charm and looks to get, and that will really hinder any kind of attachment.

8 Likes

Any other recommendations?

Just the ones I made in the last thread you wrote.

It’s really saddening to see people not giving any real advice when asked so, even if you don’t feel like what she is doing is something you’d do. Ok, so she wants to know more about love spells - it’s like they’re taboos here and people asking for advice on them are not considered to be serious about their practice.

What I’ve read before you have a good enough knowledge when it comes to spells, maybe using evocation while using sex magick? Try Sitri / Sallos. But I read from the previous posts you already tried similar things out? Just my two cents on it…

4 Likes

If you want to @ me, then do so. I suggested she work with Lilith as she works well with women, and his poor emotional attachment plays well to her strengths.
At least I provided an actual suggestion, rather than suggesting she try sitri right before acknowledging that he hadn’t worked ie. A pointless suggestion.

5 Likes

Wait what

What about all that then

3 Likes

I don’t think demons are going to do any better than the angels.

There are plenty of threads in this section about using demons to get ass, and the results seem about equal to what you have described from using Brand’s stuff. If you are that emotionally attached to your sugar daddy, a demon isn’t going to change that.

Just reading this post and the other posts you have made regarding this same situation, it seems you have a bit of an obsession going on, and that sort of attachment will affect any magick you do, whether with demons or angels. You really need to transmute it into something else, or you’re going to get in your own way, because the magick will continue to feed it as you have experienced.

3 Likes

I really only get attached when I do the angelic magic. Which is why I was considering instead of using angels just use demons on him going forward.

1 Like

Since this has to do with business/money and I work for him, I decided I’m most likely going to call on Belial since he’s massively powerful and this man is strong willed.

I’ll just say: “N is happily spending time with me at least once a week”.

Then I will call on probably Eligos, and say “N feels a strong love and desire for me that causes him to be extremely financially generous with me”.

2 Likes

Here is a youtube for sugar babies. And she as other one for magic too.

My own advice do a love/money spells for yourself. Maybe you can draw a much better match for yourself.

3 Likes

Hey Doll. Just so you know, I have been involved with the sugar baby world so I have a lot of experience what you’re talking about and feeling. However, I have to point out the dichotomy in the beginning and end of your post. He wasn’t faithful when you met him and has no intention of being faithful now. You’re miserable, but you want to convince yourself that you’re happy. You’re not happy with him you’re happy with the security that he gives you. You want to grow with someone and have true well-rounded relationship, and he’s never going to give you that. I would work some money magic on him to get yourself financially secure so that you can leave him while planting seeds to find someone who gives you more.

Free to message me and I’ll give you some more pointers for keeping the old guy hooked and hooking a new guy.

I’ll find my old hoodoo sugar daddy money spell. It gets me thousands in a week. First time I made $4,000 from 2 guys, no sex and never even met one of them.

8 Likes

Hey! Sorry I haven’t logged on in a while. Thanks so much I really appreciate your advice. Would you mind messaging me and sending me that spell! It would be great to share stories from one occult SB to another. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Edit to send PM*

@Love8888
Hopefully you’re well
Did she ever send you the hoodoo spell she used? I need them not sure how to PM you so maybe you can reach me?
Thanks.

1 Like

A quick heads up, you just joined this forum a few minutes ago, so you are unable to send PMs. The ability is restricted for newcomers by the system until you reach a certain threshold of activity. It helps to prevent members from begin harassed by spammers, and trolls who join up and then immediately want to jump into private,

Hello! What is the name of the book?

1 Like

Please tell the name of book or write out the spell for us

1 Like

@gtjoy_Johansson The person you are responding too is no longer on this forum. When commenting on an older thread, it is helpful to first check the profile of the person you want to reply to so you can see when they last posted. That way you’re not waiting for a reply that will never come.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I later checked. It will be nice if the person asked to removed and deleted of the forum but thank so much and I will make I carry out checks in future.