So i am trying to cheat on a really important exam and it is computer based and multiple choice. I want to sneak in my phone and not get noticed by a single soul, anything. I am also studying as well, but I just want to ensure the best possible results because that’ll determine the trajectory of my life. I’ve heard bael(baal) is good at making a person invisible but i am not sure how that works. Will i just become like a ghost invisible ( literally like the cloak in harry potter) to the test takers and the proctor in the room or can they still see me? If does bael ensure i am unseen by people? Also since the test is computer based, I am looking for demons who are masters at manipulating computers and communicating with me via computer throughout the exam ( such as the correct answer being chosen on its own or they type a b c or d in other possible ways). Id be very grateful to hear from you all. And how do i know i’ve become invisible? I have only a week to prepare and want to give it my all which includes cheating i guess.
King bael. Make sure to be firm and maintain your frame . You must act like a king to be treated like one!
Thank you, id love to hear about how to do it. I am still not super experienced in invoking demons— especially kings like bael. So i am worried he would not show up or reject me. What offerings does he like and what day to invoke him? ( i’ve researched on my own but want other perspectives)
Welcome @night_won It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of magical interest, etc.
I gave him a sexual offering (semen) and I just invoked him on any random day. Make sure to be sure that your manifestation will work. Don’t beg. Assert dominance . Say things like “You will help me cheat in this exam and i will suffer no consequences” make sure to feel the magical power within. If you can’t feel it right away imagine it (your subconscious mind can’t tell the difference) make sure to visualise the outcome - don’t rush your visualisation. You won’t be completely invisible ; the people around you just won’t notice you! Make sure to meditate beforehand and clear your mind. You can do the invocation as much as you like. However once done - COMPLETELY FORGET ABOUT IT! ( that’s the most important part)
I feel this way is more complicated as in sneaking the phone. it seems harder to do. I am a more work smarter not harder. The most practical I can do magic. You could make yourself less noticable and not stand out. I am very introverted and some days I just don’t want to talk to people.
Which would have me ask to help me study more effectively in a short amount of time. (Paimon would be good for this because he can help with natural ability because I feel he would be against cheating. He called me a bum when I was trying to cheat at something when it was my ability to do well
)
If the outcome of the test score could be better out of an average. Let’s say you know you could get a B get someone to distract the other test takers during the test or give them nightmares or sexy dreams (succubi or incubi depending on the target) so they don’t get sleep. They don’t do well so it makes you look better. Or influence the staff member that will be grading.
It’s probably not exactly what you’re looking for, but I’ve seen that Beleth can alter memories very effectively can even erase someone’s thoughts about another person. It saved me from danger many times.
I can also share a real experience: I live in Turkey, and as you know, it’s a country where Islam is dominant. My girlfriend at the time had a family that was excessively bigoted. While I was on my way to her house, I ran into her aunt on the street with my girlfriend. I panicked and froze, I couldn’t act like I didn’t know her, and if she had told people around her or her mother, we would have been in serious trouble because we were secretly going to her house while it was empty. As soon as I got home, I asked for help, and after that, I never had any interaction with her aunt again. I kept going to her house regularly for the first six months without any issues.
If you fail, you can consider this option.
hail Beleth! How was it like working with him? What does he like as offferings and what attitude i should approach him? Also in my context how do you think he could be useful? Like before exam or after exam? Thank you so much for the recommendation
I was reading your comment very attentively but that king paimon part made me laugh hard
. He’s so against cheating i guess. ( But calling someone a bum is so king paimon behavior) I was actually considering him since he’s known to be very strategic and good with anything academic. I also did sigil magick to call Vapula and asmodeus. I don’t know if they heard me or if it’s working. I just want the best possible outcome and am getting burnt out from studying all day. If possible I just want a demon to be summoned in my computet and tell me the answers or automatically choose the correct answers like that. Please tell me recommendations, i’d love to hear from you <3
I wanted to be explain about Paimon because I wanted to be clearer. Using magick isn’t cheating because it is in your ability. Just like how he influences people by planting suggestions. But in this case you aren’t infringing on someones free will. If you press too hard you run in the danger of it not working.
Maybe a spirit that could improve your intuition to know what the right answer is. And/or improve your memory to be able to recall answers.
I haven’t been personally very close with Beleth, but since I’m generally close with demons, it’s a demon whose kindness I’ve benefited from.
It can be very helpful with psychology. If you’re going through a bad time and carrying the weight of that bad time right now, it can alter the places events hold in your memory, and those events stop bothering you.
Overall, it’s a chill demon—personally, I’ve never seen it get angry. You don’t really need to bring anything to its presence; the only thing you need to bring is your interest.
All my experiences with it have been about memory and psychological manipulation, but I’m sure Beleth is much more than that—I just haven’t gotten to know it more closely.
It’s not a demon you need to resort to commercial paths like pacts or agreements with, nor is it a demon that easily wishes harm upon its summoner.
Its attitude toward me has always been flirtatious—more relaxed, moderate. You can approach it like ‘my love’ and act as if it’s your lover.
It can reach you in daily life—even while you’re talking to someone, it can instantly comment on the person you’re speaking with. It can turn your secret enemies into friends.
In my personal opinion, Beleth is the demon that socially active people can benefit from the most. If you already have a wide network of people, it helps you make much better use of what you already have.
I think in your case, talk to it the night before the exam or around that time, explain your situation, and have a very clear idea in your mind of what you want and what you don’t want before you start. I think when it understands that situation and you, you’ll realize that it understands you. I don’t know how qualified you are, but on your first invocation, it will look at what’s going through your mind, not just what comes out of your mouth.
During the summoning, also give it some time to get to know you and your environment a little from enviroment i mean, your people network.
I can recommend Verrier, is very pleasant, an health’s demon ![]()
![]()
![]()
@night_won Please be careful not to discuss illegal activity on this forum. All such posts are removed and a continuance of that behavior will result in account closure.
This is very serious, this forum is open to internet search engines and posts are often taken out of context by the forums enemies to try to take up down, so it is better to not discuss such things in the public forum.
However it is also incorrect; no entity is infamous in real magick for requiring humans and we do not condone or encourage that level of ridiculous movie-trope insanity here.
Also please do not make duplicate posts that add nothing to the discussion, and please make your introduction. Further posts will be removed until our intro rule is respected - as explained in the rules.
