Demon sigil

hello ,
can through the demon’s sigil,
pass another spirit low demon etc… ?
even if the sigil was only drawn but not activated with enn and evocation?
or it may attract some entities?

No, a sigil that is not opened with intent is just ink on paper.

It’s not inherently magickal by itself, the magick all comes from you. So if you do not open the sigil and call for the entity, nothing happens.

1 Like

and I can attract the attention of some entities with that ?
I haven’t done it for a while
and yesterday when I read a little about demons and draw a sigil
I felt great warmth, a lot of energy and the strong presence of 2 or 3 entities
and all sorts of names of demons popped into my head
I also had strange dreams afterwards

1 Like

Yes, actually doing magick lights you up and makes you interesting to look at on the astral. This is why you learn to cleanse and banish and keep your space clean of unwanted energy. It’s like cleaning the kitchen before you start cooking.

The question is, what were you thinking, what was your intention when you drew the sigil? If you did it with intent and wantedthings to come, then they can.

Be mindful of your thoughts and control your space. If you don’t want these, set it up that way before you start. Claim the space, declare it to be yours and that no uninvited entities may enter, by your will.

Follow basic spiritual hygiene to avoid attracting unwanted interference:

Unless you anted this, in which case work worth it, ask these entities who they are. Develop your senses by practicing on them. But don’t believe anything they say about who they are because they are randoms, just give them your own names and treat them as they treat you.

1 Like

Can that be done by having it in my right hand and exhale from the nose?

No. You can stand on your head and chant the macarena, it doesn’t matter what you do if you don’t use your energy directed by your intent.

INTENT is EVERYTHING.

I was referring to using the breath technique like those in Bardons IIH. Visualizing the energy coming from my nose while I exhale.