Demon or spirit portraying as the Christian God

May I know, are you a Catholic?

I once a Catholic and the only prayer which is answered for me is bedtime prayer so I could sleep well. And now I didn’t pray anymore yet I still sleep well, lol.

3 Likes

If you read through this thread, you would know that I already answered that question.

I can’t speak to you’re experience, because I’m not you. I would ask, have you ever prayed a novena? How often did you ask Mary and the Saints?

Because, while I don’t remember any specifics, I do know that more often than not, my prayers were answered. Whether it’s telling God that I was hungry and a church employee giving me a leftover bowl of oranges, or any number of small prayers answered by God’s providence. I think that perhaps you just forgot all the answered prayers that you had received, but I believe that the same God who healed my mom’s broken foot, would be faithful for more than sleep.

4 Likes

I felt he was always silent with me, I never felt a connection despite the circumstances or earnestness of my prayers, but I’m happy for you and your experience.

2 Likes

I grew up Baptist which imo is the worst type of Christian since most of them are also far right neo conservative “soul winning” KJV praising nuts. are catholics pretty bad??

1 Like

I’ve also only ever read the KJV and never prayed to saints angels or Mary…

1 Like

basically I was raised by Alex Jones types of Christians I shudder at that…

1 Like

But we’re you also a Catholic? I described above my theory for why Protestant churches seem to be so spiritually dry.

1 Like

I was never anything, although the first church I ever attended was catholic, with my uncle. I remember learning the rosary early on. I went with him to mass for a while, and to an after service study session. St. Rose of Lima I believe it was called.

Later on I tended to gravitate towards Baptist churches, especially predominantly black ones.

1 Like

well Baptist are more political groups these days preaching against degeneracy and those dirty gays etc which is why they are spiritually empty Baptist churches are basically far right hate groups…

1 Like

look up Steven Anderson and faithful word Baptist church on YouTube dude is insane claims Buddhist Hindus etc are heathens and that gays should kill themselves etc…

1 Like

@MKUltraMadeMeDoIt Please don’t get the impression I’m being cheeky, I never felt a connection, despite trying. I’m really glad you’ve had a positive experience, many of my friends have as well.

3 Likes

I see, but if you weren’t baptized then you wouldn’t possess the spiritual life of the Church. Any prayers that God answers before baptism are completely up to his providence.

Also, St. Rose of Lima was one of my favorite Saints when I was a Catholic (and yes, like 90% of my favorite Saints were women, the fact that I was gay surprised no one). Her life of piety and penance inspired me. I used to want to be a Catholic priest when I was younger, but then I was snatched up by Satan, haha!

4 Likes

Religious systems are about preserving an established order, so wait until oppression through demonolatry establishes itself as a verified religion.

3 Likes

Many times over one of the tasks of the demonic is to deceive if they feel you have been deceptive in your ritual or requests they will return the favor.

Who can tell the difference between a cake and a baguette if they’ve never seen either? That’s generally how I’ve noticed most people’s interpretations of entities are.

Trying to define entities that you know nothing about with terms and names you don’t also know squat about has fucked up at least one member here. A good magician with a lot of power but no control or discipline always ends up breaking themselves.