Demon or spirit portraying as the Christian God

You’re right saying the entire Bible was, but it’s been rewritten thousands of times and the teachings don’t seem to be very useful or applicable a lot of what’s said contractdict other statements. Thanks maybe a version that is all holy and good but considering there are entire books left out I don’t think we’ll ever get a great rendition.

3 Likes

Yo Abraham kill your son if you love me!
“BET”
WTF NO YOU SICK BASTARD DON’T DO THAT!

4 Likes

I’m a member of the largest religion in the world, ex-Catholics. Let’s just say that when it comes to Christianity, I know my shit.

Firstly, neither one of the four Books of Enoch were written by Enoch. And if you’re someonewho rejects the rest of the Bible, I’m not sure why you’d accept any of the books of Enoch.[quote=“anon2428374, post:19, topic:36327”]
because when i talked for the first time with a demon (naamah) she spoke to me about fallen angels and the human being the main reason,
[/quote]

I don’t consider Namaah a demon, in my UPG, she’s just an angel with a darker aspect. And also in my UPG, angels are the ascended souls of deceased humans who were either shamans with bird totems or regular humans who worked heavily with ouranic spirits. It was only later religions, when they made contact with angels (or vice-versa), and tried categorizing them that they ended up sided with the “good” heavenly side of their religion.

So, I don’t believe anything that’s written in the Bible about angels or any of the books of Enoch.

5 Likes

lol i consider naamah as demon because her voice you know the classic voice of a demon but i dont really know what she is demon-god-spirit-angel
what about the UPG what is the meaning of that?
i dont consider as final truth everything from the book of enoch just the coincidence

2 Likes

Christianity = slavery

3 Likes

curious what all the good stuff they hide in the bowels of the vatican says. Good thread here.

4 Likes

UPG is an acronym for Unverified Personal Gnosis, it describes knowledge obtained through experience and communication with a spirit.

6 Likes

I find this quite rare. Many Christians complain that God never answers them. Not many know his name is Ywhw either. Could it be that Christianity doesn’t know how to evoke or invoke him they way they want to? Im sure prayers are sent to other angels to send it out to God. What would you tell a Christian if they really want a deeper connection or manifestation to Ywhw?

4 Likes

Genesis isn’t the only part ripped off. Look up the Ugaritic Psalm of Baal, and look up Yahweh as part of Ugaritic polytheism.

3 Likes

I think this is because most believe in him hut don’t have faith. My great Grandma has F A I T H, and she gets her prayers “answered”. Faith is arguably the most important aspect of magick, being able to do the Magick and set it down with complete faith is rare and most have to train themselves to have it. This is also why some people can just use the law of attraction to get what they want cuss they have faith.

4 Likes

I would tell them to join the Mormon Church. Latter-day Saint belief and practice is based on the premise that communication with God, through the Holy Spirit and in the name of Jesus Christ, is possible. Latter-day Saints believe that Heavenly Father communicates with them actively - they strongly believe in personal revelation and in revelation from God pertaining to their responsibilities. Although only the prophet of the Church, who is the current president of the Church, can receive revelation for the Church or for the world. This is part of the good news that Mormon missionaries spread throughout the world.

I personally disagree that Yahweh is malicious. His followers are another matter, but the same applies to all systems. And Yahweh is a god, so he can impose his own conditions and commands, just like any other god or goddess. I may not agree with it, but it is what it is.

3 Likes

Hi, I’ve come to the conclusion that Christianity is so messed up and also that it traded whatever was “good” in it for status, power and empire. That when it became the official religion of the Roman empire it lost something possibly lost it’s soul.

So many of the Christian doctrines are just made up by humans, usually in a committee.

Yes I think that happens all the time.

Anything that motivates out of fear is not truly of the “Holy Spirit” It’s hard to tell a hard core christian that they are worshiping a mirage or an impostor. Priest,bishops and ministers for centuries have twisted Christianity into some thing that supports their power and/or the church’s power over the individual and against what is right and true.

Keep living your life in a good way. You could tell her you think that she is under the influence of a harmful/bad spirit that’s as evidenced by the fear in her heart. Use her own bible passages against the fear inside her. I’m not sure it will work but it might.

3 Likes

I’ve gone to Baptist Churches and if I converted to Mormonism to them I’m considered blasphemous because they don’t agree what the Latter-day saints practice or whatever.

I’ve seen a few miracles happen in God or jesus name. I’ve followed prophets who agrue with other prophets saying their prophecies are false, they are demon possessed etc. Which makes things VERY confusing who is God’s anointed prophet. I feel like there’s a spirit that’s an imposter disguising as God or the holy spirit is bringing so many fear to their followers. It makes things confusing for me on what type of YHVH is when everyone else is literally threatening other people’s souls in Jesus name to hell.

3 Likes

Interesting, my experience is completely different. Most of the people I knew from Church have many instances of answered prayer.

I once prayed over a friend who had an infection in one of his surgery scars, and it was miraculously healed. In fact, the healed scar was now better than any of the other scars.

My mom once had a broken foot, she had to put it in a cast, and after going to the sacrifice of the Mass and receiving the Sacrament of the Eucharist, she prayed in faith that the presence of Jesus which she believed was inside her would heal her body, and he did. As we were leaving the church, she realized that her foot was no longer broken and she didn’t need her crutches anymore. We had the cast removed later that day by a shocked doctor.

Every third Thursday of the month, during Mass in my local parish, a group of Catholics who possess gifts of healing spend about half an hour praying for anyone who come to them. And, I have heard incredible stories about the miracles God has worked through them. Whether it’s opening barren wombs, healing cancer, or various other impossible feats, I have heard about everything.

The leader of a prayer group in my parish who was visited by my guardian angel while she was in prayer before the blessed sacrament. He told her about my apostasy and to pray feverently for my soul. She sent a letter to my household about the event.

I met a man who moved here from a remote city in the north. And he claimed to have been part of a group who raised someone from the dead.

And almost all the people I knew in the parish had at a couple significant answered prayers throughout their lives, whether it was due to the intercession of Mary, St. Philomena, St. Jude, St. Anthony of Padua, or any other of the thousands of Saints in the Catholic Church.

I want to possess the same instantaneous healing ability that I witnessed and possessed in the Catholic Church. So far, it has eluded me in my magical work.

But, there’s a story that I knew from my youth that our pastor told us once during a sermon. During the Protestant reformation, there was a girl named Nicole Aubrey, who while she was praying one day saw a vision of her deceased grandfather (this is not unheard of in Catholic lore), and he asked her to help him get out of Purgatory and into Heaven, but he needed to use her body to perform penance. So, Ms. Aubrey accepted the wishes of the spirit appearing as her grandfather and let him in her body. She went back home after developing a fever and became so sick that she couldn’t eat. The grandmother wanted to show that this wasn’t at all the spirit of her deceased husband, so she got a glass of water and mixed some holy water in it and fed it to Nicole, immediately, she screamed and wailed about her throat being on fire.

The family contacted a Dominican priest to perform the exorcism, the priest was able to cast out many demons from her who all fled to Geneva (one of the centers of the Protestant reformation), and he had discovered that the chief demon identified himself as, “Beelzebub, Prince of the Protestants.” And Beelzebub said that only a Bishop was strong enough to cast him out.

The Bishop of Laon came and engaged in discourse with Beelzebub, Prince of the Protestants, who stated that the Protestants would do more evil to Jesus Christ than the Jews had done. And then, struck by inspiration, the Bishop of Laon took a holy wafer of the Eucharist and fed it to Nicole Aubrey, and all the demons finally left her. This is famously known as the Miracle of Laon, and this is why I think that your Protestant churches don’t receive answered prayers, because they’re not ruled by Christ or Yahweh, but by Beelzebub.

Of course Beelzebub wouldn’t answer prayers made in the name of Jesus, he wants to eradicate Christianity, and he does so by starving them of true life in the Holy Spirit. It’s a devilishly good plan.

Join the Catholic Church, or at least one of the four Churches which trace their lineage back to the apostles (Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, and the Churches of the East).

3 Likes

once again the book of melek taus Shaitain says do not follow three things jews Christians or Muslims since they all think they are correct and damn each other to hell true God needs no doctrine and leads his followers through mysterious magickal unknown ways…

1 Like

melek taus Shaitan Satan also says he is in fact God on earth and that the lord is him he acts as overseer of the earth and is in control of heaven hell 7 earths and the mighty throne he created the earth in his colors and image and even was the one who helped christ escape the tomb and resurrect on earth basically Satan is God on earth prince of the earth and if you deny him you are damned he also causes both joy and misery and is in control of riches… just saying the ppl who worship YHYH Yeshua are praying to the false God

2 Likes

the Christian Bible even says Jesus called Lucifer prince of the earth and that this is his domain…

1 Like

I find Yezidi faith fascinating. Is there a book on it?

2 Likes

well they have two books black book and revolution of melek ta’us but they are non doctrine and basically follow left hand path and daily rituals

2 Likes

Here is an easy way to tell whose telling the truth. Ignore their words completely, look at their actions. If they live out love of their fellow humans regardless of that persons beliefs. if they treat all with dignity and respect. If they refrain from judgement, condemnation and fear tactics.

Are the sick being healed? are the hungry being fed? are the imprisoned being visited? All done without fear tactics? Are the outcast and the stranger treated with dignity and respect all without any fear tactics? Do they encourage questioning and free thinking? If yes, then you have found a group that is living the truth. None of the “doctrines” matter at all. Look at the actions only. That will tell you who is the real deal and who are fakers.

2 Likes