Demon or spirit portraying as the Christian God

this might sound weird but I’m curious if there are any spirits or demons of which could portray themselves as the Christian God to those who follow him my mother thinks the Christian God helps her all the time but I think otherwise. maybe it could be one of the angels but definitely not the Christian God since he is pure evil…

3 Likes

interesting but if the christian god exist and is pure love (essence) everything is love: everything is allowed,
love is the absence of judgement according to some quote taht i saw

4 Likes

from what I’ve felt about him he is pure evil and loves watching his followers suffer…

4 Likes

agreed and if jesus is so powerful why the fuck he doesnt comes back again and tell us something, the bible says that he will come till the end of the times of earth but why wait, cant he come back and save us

5 Likes

That’s… Subjective. No one really has any right to call anyone that, just my personal opinion.

If I were him I wouldn’t do everything for you either. The best saviour you have, is yourself.

10 Likes

If you go into a christian church. Especially during worship ceremony, you will notice that some of the people will enter into a sort of possession like state. Definitely not JCI energies. Maybe some spirits decide to take advantage of the situation and make them feel like they’re connecting with their god.

5 Likes

jesus is suposed to be the savior sent by father god “to save us” why dont he fucking save us for once???. and stop this stupid game! whatever if jesus was sent to save us he should save me or this is a game planned by some god also there is tons of information and religions sects philosophies and ideas, to digest all in this life time is impossible to my humble judgement
some demon told me “keep drowning your self in your world of illussions”
whats the path for salvation?

4 Likes

Yourself.

See technically from a jci perspective he already did. But here’s my question for you. Why don’t you save yourself? Why rely on him?

5 Likes

Jesus was a magician who Ascended. He wasn’t supposed to “save” anyone, but lead them to their own power. If you read his actual teachings, he was teaching his Apostles how to be like him, that is, to be a being of power. The whole concept of “salvation through Christ” and “He died for your sins” is an invention of the Church.

Edit: It’s no wonder he hasn’t returned to Earth, given how the Church has completely perverted his message and teachings. He probably hangs his head in shame.

20 Likes

that is true why rely on him. so you suggest the salvation is the LHP?

2 Likes

Yahweh is pretty powerful and for those who worship him, he certainly helps them out.

I don’t see Yahweh as pure evil. He has goodness and evil within him like everyone does. And if you’re one of the elect then you absolutely get favoritism.

Romans 9:10-13, “10 Nor is that all; something similar happened to Rebecca when she had conceived children by one husband, our ancestor Isaac. 11 Even before they had been born or had done anything good or bad (so that God’s purpose of election might continue, 12 not by works but by his call) she was told, “The elder shall serve the younger.” 13 As it is written,”

‘I have loved Jacob,
but I have hated Esau (Malachi 1:2-3).’"

It’s great to be Jacob, but sucks to be you if you’re Esau.

3 Likes

I’m pretty confident the entire Bible was set up based off of summerians tablets and their two God’s Enki and Enlil. Over the years there’s been added corruption to the Bible. There has also been an attempt of redemption. Joshua (The correct translation of Jesus) I believe to have been a real figure who wanted to try and spread the word/concept of Christ conciousness and enlightenment. There are historical records from other societies such as Khemet (ancient Egypt) where he allegedly went through the mystery schools, India and China too where he learned many healing practices. Essential he was a walking magician.

5 Likes

According to the bible, he did

2 Likes

but only if we accept him as our savior and we accept him as son of god he will be our savior, that is what i have read

3 Likes

Yep

3 Likes

Did I say that? No.

3 Likes

In early Christianity, it was a lot more complicated than that. You should look up the Didache and read it.[quote=“Titan_Mellor, post:12, topic:36327”]
I’m pretty confident the entire Bible was set up based off of summerians tablets and their two God’s Enki and Enlil. Over the years there’s been added corruption to the Bible.
[/quote]

This is actually a pretty ignorant opinion. There is absolutely ripping off of Sumerian myths in the Book of Genesis, but the rest of the Bible is original stuff. Most of the rest of the Bible are historical accounts, prophets telling you the future, and apostles telling you how to live your life.

5 Likes

same goes for the Buddha

2 Likes

thanks… are you christian? because what are your thoughts about book of enoch. i tell you this because when i talked for the first time with a demon (naamah) she spoke to me about fallen angels and the human being the main reason,
i never had a read of book of enoch but when i read it later, it blow my mind
lilith ask me what gender is god male of female? i said i dunno? both? and then i asked to lilith about a woman that told me in the sky or heaven lies arent allowed (she told me in spanish so i dont know the correct translation) well lilith told me that woman was god! i looked for info and i got information about a goddess called barbelo according to some gnostic teachings. any idea of what the fuck?..

5 Likes

well he loves human blood sacrifice so take that as you would

2 Likes