Demon not fallen angels

NO NO NO — demons are the Nephilim … the by product of the fallen angels and human breeding, fallen angels and animal breeding also, maybe even fallen angels and fairy folk/djinn, although this permutation is not usually determined. However King Iblis (the king of djinn in Islamic folklore - possibly the fae in Western) was also cast out alongside the fallen angels. So you see some of the fae/djinn are WITH the fallen angels and as such often referred to as demons although this isn’t strictly true.

This is about as close as can be ascertained academically speaking and to me at least feels the most sensible explanation.

J

1 Like

That sounds about right. However, with all of the conflicting histories and misinformation, people seem to some how think that academics got it wrong.

This is why I don’t use the terms demon or angel, and when I hear them, I hear someone talking about exactly the same kind of entity, with what’s basically a political alignment.

I’m with Silent in that I use “daemon” just meaning “entity”, without qualifying alignment to any religion or polarity. Even so, some are automatically perceived as having some alignment just via the name used.

I do think a lot of the big names have been around far longer than the religions we know of today. By hundreds of thousands of years if not longer than the age of the Earth, maybe even this multiverse.

As such, I don’t see why one or more of those religions or philosophies couldn’t have gotten in contact with the same being at different times, whether it was a new contact, or an evolution on an old relationship with the people.

So, same entity, multiple contacts… However, each religion will describe and approach that entity through the lens of that religion’s model of the world. So if you use that religion’s version of the daemon via the name they chose/were given, their description is going to affect how you interact with them.

Same underlying entities, many different faces. You can leverage that as a strength or see it as a complication to depending on what you’re doing I guess.

I think as far as the spirits of the Earth go, which are not the same as far as I can tell as daemons that are not Earthbound, there are many different models that don’t directly translate, but you can see some commonalities. Kind of like how Chinese energy points and kundallini chakras aren’t the same but you can draw some parallels in working with both sort of thing.
But to an extent there aren’t any hard lines and the whole question of ‘of the Earth’ and ‘Earthboundness’ is one I’m still thinking about. I have a feeling being an Earthbound spirit is a form of incarnation, only without the actual carnal body part… that only just pooped into my head as I was writing, and there’s more to the inspiration but I’ll create another topic maybe.

The Djinn seem more similar to the Egyptian view of ‘demons’ (not xtian demons), and maybe the Oni in Japan? … and some fae maybe, I’m not sure, that’s an interesting question. Depends what smokeless fire means, I haven’t figured out what that is yet, I’m mulling on it being yang qi but I have get to go ask one to find out.
I seem to recall some Egyptian demons were spirits of place, and some fae are spirits of place, but after that I couldn’t say - leaves a whole lot of questions about all the other types of fae that we don’t have matching information about in academics.

Its seems like JOS faith lol
Jos is good in meditation method
But they just copy the articles without permisiion and many satanist say they are just neo nazi bullshit who didnt know about spiritualism

When i read “jews is race that created by yahweh and the non jews created by enki/lucifer” i say “lol its bullshit” lol
How about mix race jews and non jews? Created by who? King gorilla? Lol

Ok back to topic
Many opinion about fallen angel and angel
But there is entity that can be classified to angel and demon also
For example
Samael! He is an angel but his job is like a demon job in judaism (destroy seduce etc)
In some folklore he was classified as god of qlippoth but at the same time he is god/angel/ruler of gevurah sephiroth
Some people say ruler of geburah is kamael! But some people say kamael and samael is same
Kamael is just mispronounced of samael
But i dont know

So i think there is no war in heaven! Its just licifer and demonic entity just leave archangel group because they think they have different agenda and opinion about universe

So lucifer is not michael enemy
Asmodeus is not raphael enemy
Etc

Belial told me the same thing… Enjoy your life…live… Eat healthy…don’t torture your body and mind for others who want to hurt you. He said…I want to see you healthy and happy in mind, body and spirit but it was so hard to follow because I am living amidst idiotic people wearing masks of being god fearing law abiding citizens…When the truth is that they are hypocrites… It takes a lot for us to simply breath, eat, sleep, make love…because we have been turned into robots by religious bigotry!

However…Belial did teach me to not obsess. He appreciated me for following a balanced approach and drawing the line…whenever i was on a high! So yes…Demons or ancient gods are pro - life… Not Evil as Christianity wants us to believe…

1 Like

I don’t know much about Samael. But I felt fatherly vibes from him…and yes…felt him both as an Angel and a demon.