Demon not fallen angels

Remember a lot of “Demons” can be traced back to being Gods at one time but vilified later so I wouldn’t say they are Fallen at all.

It’s written by Man.
If you question, ask Lucifer and Amaymon themselves :wink:

3 Likes

This is only makes sense if they existed before they were introduced as the 72 demons of the 72 names of this specific God. And that’s up for personal beliefs and opinion, we don’t have a source of information to verify that, can’t accept it or reject it. Anything is possible :slight_smile:

According to the sources that mentioned that… the 72 angels and 72 demons were created from those 72 names. And this is logical because according to Judaism, God is the creator of Good and Evil. He’s not the same as the all love and light Jesus of Christianity.

As far as I know… Yahweh is one name of many. It means the creator. It’s not his personal name. But it’s the most sacred name because it has specific meaning in the scriptures. It’s not just a creator… it means the creator in a very specific way. In mystical teachings it also represents the 4 elements.

1 Like

I think it’s better to ask the demons directly or else accept that they have always existed and work with them.

There was another discussion on the topic of the demons actually being the ancient gods.

3 Likes

I’m walking a very fine line here … trying to understand the true meaning, share what I think, and not “offend” anyone :grinning: you know most members here take things literally and sometimes personally, when it comes to demons specifically. For many different reasons!

Of course I agree with you. But please remember why this stuff was always considered occult knowledge :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I respect your opinion, but I believe there are more options available. As I said, at this point it’s up for personal beliefs. Yours sounds very practical to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL, thanks but yes beyond a point it will be quite confusing and I don’t know if we can put our thumb print and say confidently how a demon evolved or came to be. All of the action happened in the middle east and over the years so much of changing hands, borrowing from local religions, similar entities across the same three religions etc.,

I think the answer would have been in Library of Alexandria :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely, that’s why it was destroyed, unfortunately :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We need to find out who the librarian was and evoke him/her :sunglasses:

3 Likes

From the thread shared by Dr.Adam Thoth :

Allah is Lucifer !

An M.Night Shyamalan twist to the story is always welcome :grinning:

2 Likes

imo the demonic I have worked with Azazel Belial Beelzebub Mammon Satan Lucifer are all heavenly angels who left God’s kingdom due to their obsession and fascination with humanity and the earth Azazel and his lust for flesh Mammon and his greed for gold and silver…Lucifer his pride and envy etc… the demons have told me to embrace the flesh and enjoy the earthly pleasures and treasure this is just my experience with them they are earth bound and their energy is darker and comes from below bottom to top instead of top to bottom energy like heavenly angels…

4 Likes

they want you to embrace the flesh and enjoyment of being a physical body on this earth including enjoying its pleasure of the body food drink sex and sleep and its treasures aka materialism gold silver crystals jewelry etc…they partake in the ideas of Anton LaVey and the CoS worship yourself aka worship the flesh and use your body as both a temple and amusement park…

4 Likes

In short the demons aka fallen angels want you to enjoy the spoils of life…

3 Likes

Well said Blackstar!!

1 Like

So who is their God? Yahweh? And is yahweh trully their creator/god

I love that, can’t agree more ! But except for Jesus who wants his followers poor and suffering to spread his name and collect members for his heavenly “miserable light” club, all Gods and Goddesses want humans to enjoy the spoils of life.

Why not communicate with demons as the Gods and Goddesses that those demons were, originally, instead of interacting with them as demons, using books like the Goetia, that describes them as ugly monsters ?

Why not ignore the concept of “demons” altogether and contact them in their original identity and recognize their original form worshipped by different nations and cultures around the world ?

That for me personally, is a huge puzzle. For me, and I could be wrong, it’s a contradictory. Praising demons yet knowing them and interacting with them, in the most ugly and horrible and cursed form they’re known of. But calling them ancient Gods and Goddesses… then maybe better recognize hem as such like all ancient civilizations is more appropriate.

5 Likes

Yahwah has nothing to do with the Daemons or Angels.
It’s just another over inflated storm God, not The God of anything.

4 Likes

So if all demon are fallen angels
So who is the angel “boss”

In my opinion! Demon is maybe fallen angel but i imagine there is no war or anything its just demon has different agenda than angel
Demon know the secret of darkness chaos etc so they learn it and they tend to break the taboo about sex or anything
So they decide to leave the heaven and other their angels friends and become a demon
So demon can have more than 1 form
Lucifer has demonic form (monster dragon or dementor etc)
But
I never see angel have monster form or dragon form i just see angel have eagle or something like that but not like terrifying form like a demon

But i dont know if some people have more experience about demon and angel
I just share my experience

1 Like

i saw a video that says they have find the physical bodies of fallen angels the pre-adamite they are in sleeping stasis capsule all are clones find in antarctic it gives to think.
in other video enki created humans but he work for father anu (king of annunaki)
when anu will destroy humanity enki save we with noah ark but when anu die enlil take place on throne nibiru but people will not enki take throne of nibiru become god (bible)
yahweh son of enki etc good video but is true or not i do not know.

Is it possible that nobody truly knows? :thinking: