Demon lovers marks

LMaoo wym? xD

hey guys i had a question about a demon… Im looking for a demon to protect me right now because i lost my best friend last night and i really need the protection right now could someone pm me

2 Likes

I can’t say yes or no cause I don’t know how ever I do doubt it cause no one really messes with furfur like that cause of what is said about him and even more so I doubt it cause he would in fact tell me he is one of the few that early take on human lovers wives just not in him so so far I’m the only one that I know of and in out contract that’s what it is neither of us would break that

2 Likes

wym by that? ;-; hes my protector btw and he told me he never leaves my side also WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE :smiley: (he told me what he looks like cause he doesn’t like to reveal himself)

1 Like

Seeing as all demons are different and not one can not speak for all demons. Yes many are poly but you can’t prove it. As for the original content question it can mean many things. In my case it’s usually there was a great time during the night.

4 Likes

For protection I’d call marcosious he can help you with that

1 Like

and also a demon lover is that possible

1 Like

You have to do a whole journey if you seek protection from someone else outside of yourself, choosing an ally it’s not a simple thing like a random entity.

2 Likes

well mine threatened this one male demon once and told him if he touches me hes dead… and also attacked another male demon (a different one) and cursed at that demon in latin O_O

Demon lover is some thing you gotta find or they will find you

2 Likes

possible demon tell these lovely ladies that they are the only one. Cuz it makes them feel special. No proof that they only dedicate to one when there are billions in the world and they be helping many people with their spell.

2 Likes

Could be foreplay.

2 Likes

wym? im abit confused can u explain also how can I tell if hes in heat ?

pazuzu did find me but he scratches me and likes to turn on and off my lights and all

2 Likes

Demons ar really really possessive. Sometimes they as a lot from us for what ever reason. Sometimes they live and sometimes they mark. I have had marks that I can’t explain. Full on hand prints etc. in my case I haven had a man in my bed physically in over a year. So I truly can’t explain the marks that show up that would happen during rough sex.

What is this even something that needs to be defended? @C.Kendall as said many times weird stuff has happened to him mid ritual and he becomes aware/wakes up to all kinds of craziness and no one challenges him. It’s just normal for stuff like that to happen a black magician.

Why can’t rough sex marks happen to a black witch when she agrees to be a demon or even a magician’s astral lover. Sometimes it just crosses over planes :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Aren’t there allergic reactions that cause rashes resembling scratch marks?

1 Like

Males don’t go in heat only females do for reproduction

1 Like

im taking about male demons

1 Like

have you seen male dogs? they go in heat. lol

1 Like

the scratch marks , I get a burning and then it appears then about one min it disappears and it either is the color white or red

1 Like