Demon lovers marks

Yea it’s a big deal if they add you to it. That’s a huge honor. But I kinda respect a male (whatever being) that married all of his lovers and cares for them as wives. I couldn’t do that with husbands. One male at the time for me.

5 Likes

u can have one for each day!! then they won’t complain. lol they are equals. A husband a day. =o) that would make 7. lucky number. hehe.

2 Likes

He isn’t in heat, he just likes the energy you give out from sex, it really isn’t that complicated. Sex feels good, you give sex to him.

1 Like

Who cares it’s their pact/love if that’s what they want so be it. Many Truly only will work with that one once found. Either way some of your responses have been quite rude in my opinion but that’s just my thoughts.

Anyways… @Lady_Eva this thread may need some cleaning.

3 Likes

Ah, the constant uncertainty in the occult world of not having conventional ways of verifying facts! How I missed that!

3 Likes

Oh dear lord NO! One lover is enough for me.

2 Likes

lol @Darkprincess they are not rude. they know i was playing around. yet. serious response. It’s a valid response and questions to get info. simple as that.

pazuzu has been around since Jan 1st when my friends made a dumb decision and summoned him and 2 days after i started feeling like someone is watching me and i started getting a scratch everyday and he mad a Z on my right wrist and it never went away. Hes never hurt me he helps me sleep at night i feel something touching my hair and all

2 Likes

No I’m good on that

1 Like

does anyone know anything about draconians? just curious

1 Like

I just wanted to Piggy back off of this. If it gets too
Much just tell him. But you will adjust to his
Wants and needs.

2 Likes

Why? :thinking:

Why!? :scream:

2 Likes

It means he wants you ay more then just a random
Pact or lover level. It’s more binding so to speak to “marry” a demon. It last longer then human marriage and as far as I know there is no infernal divorce court. But honestly I don’t think I would ever desire to break that bond. He has kept me from losing my shit when the physical gets to be too much.

3 Likes

what do i do about pazuzu …

1 Like

Keep him, tell him to leave, set up boundaries, things you would do in a normal relationship. :woman_shrugging:

I tend to take things to some weird levels in relationships :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

yeah i think its a good thing hes there hes helped me with my senses and i think ive seen him once my vision was bluish in the darkness and I seen a black figure with wings and with big eyes and it had yellow lighting around it

1 Like

expected of U since your in middle of no where . =o) mind gets creatively weird when your in the middle of no where. Boredom sets in and mind goes wild. :crazy_face: Not only that. You make fires out of your hands. hehe

3 Likes

As they said set a boundies I did so in a ceramony with furfur to keep up with our relationship and he also set boundaries as well do’s and don’t

why would he follow you? your friend did the summoning. Unless your part of the ritual. Or the demon comes and you happen to be there and he thinks. i’ll stalk this one instead. =o) It’s like a puppy. they see two people greet him but he goes to the one with treats. lol

4 Likes

i dont know… we all met up at a party for new years and then they started telling me about it and then they started getting scratches on their back like bad it was hugeee and i was freaking out… and i felt something touch my arm and i felt weird like we wernt alone… then 2 days after i was starting to get scratched then hes been with me every since

1 Like