Demon lovers marks

Mine is committed only to me as I to him but it’s silly to think this way unless you have been with one that gives more then just sex…

2 Likes

SOOO…WHAT DOES it mean WHEN A MALE DEMON LOVER MARKS SOMEONE THE 2ND TIME DX

1 Like

sick puppy? poor puppy. slobbering puppy licks… yeah!! haha.

shucks i can’t find my pot of gold on st. patty’s day. everything is canceled cuz of the dumb virus.

2 Likes

i think he/she’s keeping secrets from you. demons can’t have just one. lol It’s like potato chips. you can’t just have one. the urge for more!!! hahaha.

1 Like

Pff no for me there is only him that’s it I don’t want another cause we click and he understands me very well in many ways I have love for others just not the same way I feel for him more like family friends kinda love

2 Likes

no one is answering my question… :’(

2 Likes

He started with hookworms and that fun stuff. Now they have no clue why he is sick all the time. Hopefully answers tomorrow’s

1 Like

i’m saying he has more. not you having more. :thinking:

On the second time it may have been by accident

i don’t think they keep count. maybe as a sign that they been there? cuz you forgot about them. Or they forgot about you? amnesia? lol some people have so many that they forgot they had you. hehe.

2 Likes

but how can I tell when hes in heat?? any behavior or sighns?

Give him a small amount of Pepto bismol with some garlic and parsley leaves mixed into it and that should get rid of anything that’s infecting his stomach trust me when I say this I had a dog that had hookworms and she was darn near about to die so I did this and it saved her life and she went back to normal 5 days later

1 Like

i never forgot about him tbh I always know hes there 24/7

1 Like

Thank you.

2 Likes

See that I have no clue about but he should tell you this if he is more friskier then normal is when he he is but don’t quote me on that

2 Likes

No problem your fur baby should be fine after that

1 Like

talk to the puppy. he will tell you. which demon give you language of animals? hmmm :thinking:

1 Like

I met a demon when I was a kid and the first things he showed me was his harem. Lol. Taking things to the next level. Lol.

3 Likes

well one night I asked my male demon if I can tame him and he told me its a bad idea… what doe she mean by that? any reasons?

1 Like

24/7 nah!! we aint the important. =o) it’s like gps for danger. he gets a ring in the ear if something bad happens to us. lol he’s not gonna stand watch 24/7 . he’s a busy demon.

2 Likes