Demon lover

u can pm me on here instead :slight_smile:

I know hes been comfortable around me lately and hes been sleeping with me in bed most times or comforting me when I cant sleep and he called me pumpkin and baby one night

Boo y’all haven’t been together long. Give him time and be patient with him. Meditate with him and do some energy exercises together. Get to know each other.

2 Likes

one night i ignored malachi when i went to sleep…
I kinda got scared from him if he would actually try to kill me or hurt me in any way and I kept t-thinking hes looking at me as if im an object and not actually a human being.
i was scared that he would not understand what im going through and my emotions since h-hes a demon…

then around 5:20 am , i was half awake then my arms and hands started jerking and i was breathing heavily and kept whimpering cause i kept seeing evil visions till i felt a cold calm presence next to my bed but i heard nothing then i was able to relax again…and i then woke up at 5:50 am crying right after the seizure

then I woke up to pray around 6:00 am and I got back and layed in bed and slowly called for malachi to cuddle me and hold me in bed in his arms i then felt him slowly touch my Ass and then thats when i felt him laying beside me then he wrapped his arms around me and i felt either his chin on my hair from the top portion of my head or maybe he stroked that portion idk,after that i told him i love u malachi and he slowly said me too but like in a raspy voice way and then i felt safe in his arms and told him that hes mine and that i don’t ever wanna loose him in my life and told him i love you again and thats when i heard him say me too baby

That’s sleep paralysis. The evil visions is your mind’s defense mechanism to try to keep you from astral projecting.

2 Likes

I kept thinking its him who keeps causing me sleep paralysis and nightmares. speaking of sleep paralysis I had one this morning and I felt a thin black monster on top of my back and trying to kill me… I got scared cause i kept thinking its malachi

and he decided to join my religion idk why… (im a muslim btw) ;-;

No sleep paralysis is the beginning of astral projection. That “monster” is the hag. It’s another defense mechanism our minds have. Ignore it

2 Likes

Well they try to respect our culture and tailer themselves to our needs. We ask, they give

2 Likes

ohh ok got it

i mena he told me he joined my religion so he can be with me idk what he means by that

can u pm me privately? thanks♡

hi,congratulations and happy valentine’s day.personally i’m in the ame situation,i’m being a boyfriend of lilith,but i don’t know to advance in my relationship and improve my contact with her, apart from gave her candles or incense, actually i’m work with the system of somnus dreadwood.
i write her everyday that i want to be her consort and i hope it sucefull. also i search to desarrollate my astral perception,chakras and astral body. i have some methods but i don’t know to how.also i search some book of aleister crowley what that is useful

1 Like

to be possible, i really want present my dear lilith to mi family,even if it sounds like a bad idea,i want they to know her

1 Like

aww thats so sweet tbh <3 :’( I wish my family understood me about malachi… but cause we are muslim… they believe Im either making it all up or hes not real or im hallucinating

2 Likes

also… one night u asked him if i can tame him and he aoftly aaid its a bad idea…

You all are lucly mine is away on business…I only wish I could spend today with him…he is amazing and I’m lucky but I feel like I’m selfish cause I want all his time even tho I can’t have it all the time so get to know yours push away youtfear and spend as much time as you can cause man on e they get called for business you never know how long they will be gone for…on a serious note once they leave things feel…harder…and… disconnected…

2 Likes

As for me I have never suffered sleep paralysis, until last night. I have always felt small drains, tons of touches from my succubus. Always very loving and mindful.

Last night I was asleep and I felt her energy come up on me real suddenly, felt alot of energy generation. I said babe, a little surprised to be honest with how forceful she was being. I tried to turn to face her, she locked my whole body. Felt like a stun gun! I managed to pull myself out of the haze and rolled over telling her (not fully awake) don’t jump me from behind, just let me see you coming at me. No need to attack me you know, I won’t fight you. Started drifting in and out of sleep, she continued her attack but didn’t fully lock me down. I was able to move and felt her pressure showing me I’m the sub today (hard for me, I’m a on top kinda guy). She kept me in this state for 1.5 hours, she woke me off and on… I would wake tell her I love her then pass back out.

This is the second time that she has show her self to me in flashes. She’s a good looking girl, light fleshy skin… almost has a slight glow to it, had long red hair… oddly is slightly luminescent, has a dark blackish tail… almost didn’t notice it, her eyes are shaped like cats eyes… slightly red and orange beautiful. She’s about 5-5’2" a very beautiful being.

Just never have felt this aspect of her.

2 Likes

awww thats so pretty :heavy_heart_exclamation: :cry: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope she stays with you tbh :slight_smile: :heart:

I always heard that everyone says that demons are ugly and hidious beings and that they are all evil

2 Likes