Demon lover

I know hes a demon… obviously… and idk why he was softly comforting me and saying its ok 2 times that night I was in pain and while we make love at night sometimes

He’s looking for companionship , he’s a lonely lost spirit
1 if you feel comfortable and want to reciprocate love him back
2. If you don’t then banish him

2 Likes

he reminds me of my aunt who I lost when I was 14, even since hes been around me I felt loved and safe and needing someone there for me

and idk how my friend who malachi used to live with taught malachi anime…

1 Like

I have a succubus lover and we plan to awaken my shadow side and work through it.
I would just relax and spend the time with him.

2 Likes

I guess so but he never reveals hismelf thats the problem…

I can tell u more about him tho, do u have wattpad or discord?

I think you sent this to da rong person

1 Like

wym? :confused:

The only sence I have of my succubus is a slight touch. I generally use tarot cards to communicate.

1 Like

u said u have a succubus, so I thought of telling u about my demon (male)

Oh that makes more sense. I was reading your last Conversation. I’d love to hear more about him. Sadly I’m a recluse so I do not have discord. But here can work fine if you’d like to PM me.

1 Like

How long have you been together? They don’t normally manifest physically. I’ve seen mine maybe 3 times. The best time to see them is in trance, dreams, or astral. Also, you can ask him to look a specific way.

2 Likes

Honey I think we’re all reclusive at this point.

2 Likes

how do u know if shes there? and me and my male demon just talk to eachothere12` normally at night like that but I have the ability to hear him sometimes or he just touches me and idk how to pm im still new ;-; can u send me a pm? ill answer u or if u have wattpad

I have tried many times but he just never wants to show hismelf in human form… he showed his human form to my friend who he used to live with before he met me from my friend

we been together for 7 months now

:rofl: I men I am very private. This is my burner email.

2 Likes

I know how to solve this, but it is a very long explanation and I might send you all to read books at some point of it

1 Like

You gotta build up to it. It takes time getting to know each other just like dating humans.

2 Likes