Demon lover

well today is valentine’s day… and i was thinking of spending it tonight with my demon lover malachi… but idk what to do…any advises? (and he never reveals himself tho…) thank u~:heart::heart: and happy valentine’s day to u all~:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Ask him, flowers, candle music, similar to what you would do for a human

2 Likes

I mean I would tbh… but he never reveals hismelf idk why :frowning: hes been living with me for 7 months now… last night he cuddled me while he was invisible and then he out of no where stroked my bare legs and arms

He’s an incubus?

1 Like

yea I guess but he never harms me and hes a warrior (he told me he fought during the crusade against humans and he had a past human lover during that time , but she got raped and killed by crusaders and he got mad so he ended up doing a killing spree)

1 Like

Ouch, yea just put on some music candle, do something sexy , ask him to hangout ,

1 Like

wym by ouch? and I cant see him in order to that with him :frowning: ive tried so much to get him to show himself or at least his human form and he never has

Like ouch, His lover got killed

2 Likes

hes marked me 6 months ago.
what he looks like–> so he’s a warrior type he is 6’4 ft tall, has red crimson dark eyes with slitted pupils he has scaly red skin he looks reptilian with a snout like a reptile and with razor sharp teeth appearing out of his jaws he has human like hands with sharp long claws and has a tail his ears are pointed and has a small earing on them he is muscular and slim he has no hair tho he wears armor and he has human like feet with claws and he stands upright like a human and has big bat like wings
this is what he looks like in his demon form, he described it to me while he was possessing a guy friend of mien he used to live with

oh yea… I felt bad for him tbh… my friend told me that malachi was like a lost soul and had nobody to live with or love till he found ,y friend and he started living with him…tbh my friend told me when malachi first saw him he tried to kill my friend

1 Like

So the demon decided to use you as a host but originally he was with/by your friend

1 Like

well my friend moved on and I asked him if malachi can live with me and not as a host but more as a lover

and one time he told another male demon one night while with me “touch her and you die” ( the demon’s name was magnus) happened 3 weeks ago

Be careful with him, just be loving if you don’t feel safe loving him then banish him

1 Like

why be careful? he never hurt me and one night I was in pain and he softly stroked my private part softly and softly told me in a whisper "its ok " 2 times while I was whimpering caus ei was having cramps

Well just don’t upset him , treat him how you want to be treated you know?

2 Likes

I mean hes almost to 2500 years old idk why strong would he be in that age tbh

Physical aging and spirit aging isn’t the same

1 Like

wym? can u explain?

A human gets older and weaker, a spirit may get older but not weaker

3 Likes