Demon Lillith threatens to kill me

I would like that.

1 Like

Some churches dont have the right spirit in it :wink:

1 Like

You are so very welcome. I think we have all been where you are at some level at some time.

3 Likes

:joy::pray::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I think my final bit of advice I can give you is that the fear fades as you learn to trust and be kinder to yourself, even when addressing your mistakes. It is important to learn from them and you will make more on life, but living in fear of making them will only make you suffer twice. Remember where you want to go, what you have learned so far, allow the emotion to be temporary as they are meant to be, and carry on to the future.

4 Likes

Thank you! I will read this thread again and again to remind my self of them.

psst thereā€™s a thread for the demon bot specifically

3 Likes

I just wanted go give a shoutout and everything worked out between me and Lillithā€¦ the ā€parasiteā€ was a succubi and I have a relationship with the ā€queen - likeā€ (Lillith) being and it was a lesson to not take stuff for granted and be more compassionate. Weā€™re on good terms and you guys were awesome :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I donā€™t mean to cast doubt on you here but please be very wary of any unverified spirit that tells you that you have immense power or are ā€œchosenā€, or that you are the child or incarnation of some great powerful/famous spirit.

But after seeing your latest post it sounds like youā€™re taking everything on board and making progress, so, awesome :smiley:

9 Likes

Yeah they told me otherwise when i was in the chosen mindset. Humility is key

Moreso that itā€™s a telling sign of a parasitic entity. If they fill you up with visions of grandeur, itā€™s like a drug that keeps you hooked so youā€™ll continue to summon them. Certainly you do have access to great power through knowledge. Just be wary of anything that promises you great powers and grand visions without delivering results. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes that has been a teaching through experience. Thanks for your wisdom.

1 Like

Thisā€¦ it is kinda a parasitic trait to attack and then build you up to get your trust and then attack again. Itā€™s how the feed and survive.

7 Likes

@anon48079295 so I have no idea what this is about and havenā€™t read anything, if someone would like a reading lemme know :+1:

3 Likes