Demon Lillith threatens to kill me

Um hun I work with angels. This is a book written by a man. I am so much more scared of Micheal on a bad day then any demon. Also, look at the Bible that’s angel’s carrying out orders.

4 Likes

Yep, one said to not have care or pity. That was one that laid Sodom to waste.

1 Like

And to balance your reply, it is also entirely possible to find a completely unexpected side of any being you work with. Azrael, an angel associated with death, was the spirit I approached during some of the darkest periods of my life and ultimately lead to my funeral ritual which liberated me from my desire to commit suicide.

7 Likes

We were taking in psychology class of all places how dangerous it was to live I. The times of the Bible. You would be smite at any given moment.

3 Likes

Yes!! Some have ultimate care for us :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had Micheal come to me in some kind of way once. I was just like yes sir whatever you want. He wasn’t putting up with anything but yes.

3 Likes

I think It would be best to close down anything magickal and supernatural both light and dark, alltogether and just live life as a normal human being but I dont know how to do that. It feels like the channels are open and sometimes I get notion that every thought and words i say comes to pass. I would rather be ignorant of these things for a while at least…

2 Likes

It is very possible to close them. You don’t have to always be exposed. My best advice is to her through this, rest and when not worn down and clear minded decide. But start by learning about the different systems. Before going to the spirits. Learn how to ground and cleanse and banish and fight.

3 Likes

Well, while it is impossible to unlearn something, now that you are aware of a pattern, use it to your advantage by learning to be aware of what you think and speak and hearing it in the direction you want to go. No spirits need to be involved

4 Likes

For me I was you g and wanted a normal life. I never lost my being able to “see or foretell” but I didn’t have everything pulling at me. I just asked my queen and higher self to let me be and take it away until I was ready again.

3 Likes

@demon fortune

:crystal_ball: Very doubtful

1 Like

@demon quote

:left_speech_bubble: Not every difficult and dangerous thing is suitable for training, but only that which is conducive to success in achieving the object of our effort. — Epictetus

1 Like

It is really hard to know What you want, What you need and What is best for you. Feel like your a really powerfull being and at the same time fearfull for yourself, your surrondings, people, beings and God. I had this dream where I could feel my power and i was crying because it was overwhelming for me and just ”too much”
It I learned anything from surviving wars is that if anything love is the best thing and only love is What is worth being in. Control, revenge, jealosy, powertrips all of it just … mäh…

2 Likes

Read and use the advice, even the quotes. Even the strongest could be frightful in history, and even the weakest were the strongest. The weakest Christian can be a very powerful Christian.

1 Like

That’s why I suggested to know just try to walk away while under stress. Break free and then decide. Who knows you may come out of this feeling like one bad ass magician.

3 Likes

Intresting… a line in a song I wrote ”i am strong when Im weak”

There are two Christian magick groups that I know of, The Faraternity of the Hidden Light that does magic lessons by mail correspondence, and the OSS run by Adam Grossheider on facebook. Can get his info if you need.

1 Like

I want to thank you guys for answering questions, giving me your time and guidence. This has been far more helpfull than What church has offerd me. Im really thankfull :heart:

3 Likes