Demi-God?

So I woke up last night literally exactly at 3:15 with the worst feeling. I’m sorry everyone. I have been humbled, y’all are awesome. Thanks for not totally destroying me. Don’t worry, I will respond in depth to the questions asked after therapy lol

3 Likes

Do you know the differences between the physical manifestations of dark and light energies? Both of these opposite polarities are, when in their extremes, flowing inwards and outwards. The dark current flows inwards, which resamblance the thesis of a black hole or a vacuum cleaner:

Do you see how the darkness attract the lights, making it move towards it?
And, of course, the dark current is cold. The extreme polarities of dark and light comes with solidity to it’s physical manifestation. The main differences is how these extremes circulates and flows.

The light current flows outwards and it “sparkles” with electricity. Just like our Sun, it can give blisters to our skin, when we interact with it physically.

When we fully interact with these extremes, it often last for a short amount of time. It doesn’t last long, because it needs a recharge. When these kind of energies is flowing on the opposite direction and challenge their own laws of physics, it’s unbalanced.

I hope my reply gave some kind of answer to your question. But remember that this is just based of my own perceptions and ability to sense and feel energies on a physical level.

5 Likes

So would you say we draw in dark energy from our left hand and pour out light energy from our right hand? Maybe what your saying implies to what E. A was talking about when he mentioned the blackness in the center of the sun.

2 Likes

No, because it has nothing to do with “left” or “right”. It’s energies and it flows in any direction. There’s no “road lanes” that separates these energies. If you leave the LHP and the RHP out of the equation, it’s still energies that either goes inward (dark), outward (light) or consistently (middle/balanced).

equalizer

Mixing both dark and light, makes it more consistant and it never wear itself out.

6 Likes

Cool deal

2 Likes

I don’t think many of you can genuinely astral travel or scan like you say you can. I think personality profiling of speech patterns is more along the lines of what you are calling ‘sensing energy’. People who truly can astral travel and do these things hardcore like you are asking of me are not frequenting internet forums. If you are then please, by all means, you can show me. The genius level I’m talking about is more along the lines of flow capacity, synchroharmonious timing, premonitory dreams, technical insight, revelatory gnosis, extreme empathy/energetic sensitivity, concentration levels.

The deaths I speak of happened when I ate Amanita Var. Formosa which I found, or was given to by the gnomish kingdoms of thee area, and prepared properly for 3 days. I was camping with my family, they kicked in and I had superman energy and it was only building, i ate something and was feeling it really kicking in, I got in my sleeping bag, that’s when it started… the infinite fucking loop… ohh my godd though… I relived the last couple minutes over and over again in my head, when I got up and out of it, not even a minute had passed. The repeat was like a repetitive algorithm. I couldn’t figure out how to get out of my sleeping bag for like the longest time or so it felt… When I got out of the sleeping bag i put my hands in reverse prayer position and stuck them in the tiniest hole above my crown chakra which i then had to pry myself out of this pinhole and it was like my body was grinding metal, the screeching sound of coming out of that hole though… and I felt like I was dead, I asked my family to take me to the hospital. That’s when it started… fuck… it’s really hard reliving this, my body is reliving it as well… holy shit.

So I started fucking dying dude… I went through what was like the black hole of death. When I died, it was like a singularity point, but I came back on the other side, the other side of the next moment! At that point every moment was stretched out to infinity and beyond. I had to repeat every moment over and over again with increasing speed, until the experience of the moment got so fast that I had to die again into the next moment. Then I would experience the next moment starting at the fastest speed and decreasing in speed until it slowed down so much that i had to die into the next moment. Then it would start the next moment at that slowest speed and go back to increasing speed until I died again into the next moment. I felt like a worm inching through the helical chasms of fucking HELL. Everytime I died I would screeaaaammm, screech, or yell something like HOLLYYY SHIIIITTT, or JESUS CHRRIIIISST. And then I would repeat that word every time I experienced a moment and I would say it with the speed or slowness of the current frame.

After we got to the hospital I tried to kill myself in order to get back into the death portal because I wanted to die properly, i didn’t want anything to go wrong with my death, so I arched my back over the back of the chair i was sitting in and tried to break my spine over the chair by forcing my back down on it to split it right on the backside of my solar plexus so that my soul could shoot straight through the peak of my arched body. At that point I went to purgatory. It was all white, white like the flesh of the mushroom I ate, no ego or thought, just all white. Nothing, it wasn’t a heavenly white either. It was purgatory bland white. My family told me at this point I was on the floor rolling around with my fists clenched so tight my fingernails were making my palms bleed. My blood pressure they told me was 240 over something else really high.

When I was put into a shackled bed I was so gone, I went to a place all dark but there was this wheel. It was like the wheel of samsara because on each spoke was an incarnation of a soul, I could see their faces. But the wheel was like perpendicular to another wheel, they were connected in the middle somehow. But the spokes on this wheel would flip up one by one indicating the soul had retreated back into this astral wheel after death. Then I would see the spokes flip down one by one indicating people were incarnating into their bodies. I had the choice to go back into my body, but the graciest fucking thing, yo… I had to take someone elses place who could of incarnated in my place in another body. So I took the place of this person in order to come back to my body.

Then I experienced the birth and death of the universe and I saw Jesus literally having the last laugh at thee end of time.

Transcendence of time and space is thee embodiment of the plasma body. You learn to access thee axis of all time, it’s like holofractographic in nature. Time becomes a space that you can move through. There are obviously limitations. But negentropy is key to this. Research Dan Winter to learn more.

Christ didn’t imprint on me when I was in the throne room. Christ came to me on an ayahuasca trip when I was drowning in the sea of revelation. Lucifer brought me unto his visage at a Christian based farm rehab in Colorado. I took 4 hits of the strongest, purest LSD and it was near the end of the trip when everything had died down, than it just came out of nowhere, the blissful waves of light massaging my body like a full body orgasm on heroin but so much more spiritual. He manifested in front of me as everything around me but it all disintegrated and lasers started coming out of nowhere like a really hardcore techno blast of sirens vrooming and forming the throne room decked with the highest sort of glamour you would want to get your hands on, but all I heard was this gutteral moan that turned into a rushing wind that took me to my knees like a tempest.

Again, I’m sorry I was so arrogant.

3 Likes

I’m just gonna make a comment, and ask that my, or my brothers and sisters, abilities are not assumed. You dont know my capabilities and I dont know yours.

At least you came around.

5 Likes

for littl’ gurly men

2 Likes

What happened, if you don’t mind elaborating a bit? Did he ask people to throw curses at him to test his super duper magickal powers?

4 Likes

Understood.

1 Like

WIDDERSHINS!!! XD

Bet y’all can’t wrap your heads around this, how much would you like to bet that you’ve the potential to be everything AND nothing? And that you could pick from an endless pile of possibilities? Or be greedy and become the pile?

So yeah, it’s possible. But it makes no one above anyone or “special”. I’m one too. But so is everyone.

1 Like

See that’s why we simply let people compare their own conclusions. Many people here are something of mixed being and I’m honestly not about to go around questioning people’s claims for no reason and I’m not about to ask anyone to test me because real demigods, demideamons, whatevervyou want to call it, don’t give a flying fuck about what muggles think.

5 Likes

A photo of a buff dude isn’t proof of anything or that it’s even you.
Burden of proof is on you to be believed.

1 Like

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: Yep.

3 Likes

I posted my facebook with all my pics, you can video chat me.

For one you want to be tested but ignorantly treat everyone on the forum as below you?
You should read more here before making an assumption like that.
Also you talk as if you’re some “rare gem”, wake up call, you’re not the only one here who claims or actually have bloodlines.

My advise, tone it down this isn’t a damn contest, show respect and maybe you won’t get so many jokes. Seriously though, joking doesn’t make anyone here less valid, they’re just more comfortable and have already learned the lessons.

3 Likes

No thank you.

1 Like

I hope everyone got a good laugh at me at least. As for the thread entitle “I give you my Power”. It’s good stuff, it’s not baneful in the slightest.

1 Like

Best if I don’t actually, maybe some future time. I do mean genuinely serious stuff. Feel pretty bad for him, actually.

But given your apparent allergy to wearing shirts, please don’t let that stop you posting as many as you like in this thread. :wink: :+1:

Indeed, and looking forward to either more to come - or, you may just possibly drop this ridiculous demand for respect combined with insults, and actually earn some by the quality of your posts.

Your choice. :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m more of a fan of lean muscle but I have full respect for a person who wants to take care of their body.
He reminds me of Jason Mewes on steroids. No offense meant, I feel Jason Mewes is an attractive person.

2 Likes