Demi-God?

Ego trip mate, this is literally me rn… I am NOT saying you CANNOT do superhuman things as I did some crazy shit in jail (Jumping off the walls, trying to climb them, getting out of handcuffs without formal training).
TEST:
Get rich and famous for being superhuman like WIM HOFF this is the only real way to prove to people that you are for real, getting world records or being an elite athlete/soldier or master in your profession.

Remember, on this forum, no one is THAT special as we are all living gods, we bend reality to our will. Be grateful for the powers you have but DO NOT go around spouting you are a prophet, other gods and normal humans dont take it well, we hate what is different. Get a DNA test and see what your muscle tissue consist of and research how to hack your body (subconscious mind stuff and kinesiology and biology and genetics). The only true way to test yourself is by doing it yourself do parkour, break dance, do sports, etc you can also go manic and have cops and others come after you like I did. Everyone thinks you are fucking around, it’s selfish to ask others to test you (IMHO) I did not realize this till.

We both want to be recognized as both Gods and superhumans, so strive to make observable change so that it can be recorded and shown as proof to others. Otherwise we just sound like demandin children saying “Im so awesome look at me!” It is not uncommon and like i said I have fallen into this stagnent trap as well!

@Lady_Eva I believe tried to reflect to you this lesson but sometimes its easier later down the road.

We can all learn form this post in one way or another! :slight_smile:

I wasn’t trying to be awesome. I already know I am. Being an mkultra subject in the blue beam/ super soldier program isn’t what everyone was assuming. Mkultra has a specific design function for each subject. Most of it involves abusing people who are predisposed to Kundalini and spontaneous gong, or people who have had authentic alien/Ultraterrestrial contact to bend them toward a freemasonic will. It’s alot more elegant and complex than what u would assume. It involves being given access to certain knowledge bases and being subliminally programmed to carry out specific functions as it pertains to the new world order.

1 Like

This might be the most underrated post on the forum. Dude, how the fuck did you pull this off?

Could this inverted energy flow be caused by haphazard vampirism practices of the subject?

1 Like

IF you are in fact an MK Ultra subject, one of the things is to split the mind. You might have a persona and it might be to make you believe you are all of the above (OP).

Trips on hallucinogens doesn’t constitute a super-power. IT constitutes a trip. You obviously overdosed and didn’t learn your lesson because you overdid it on the LSD as well. LSD use can lead to long-lasting psychoses like schizophrenia or severe depression.

Whatever the case, all the things you listed maybe be more than one human to bear in your perception…but all humans have different soul levels and abilities. To say it’s too much is erroneous and mere perception.

I agree with @anon47923162…if you are one…you already know, you just know…and you don’t need validation from others.

3 Likes

Certain insights I’ve gained from these “trips”, incomprehensible and understated by you and myself are more valuable than you can possibly ever imagine. As for the scope of what Mkultra spans and the various practices employed, you know little. I agree I don’t need any outside validation, but as I have come to realize, I trust in the power of my unconscious, and when I give in to certain aspects of my ego to say things such as “test me.” I end up with exactly the type of test I was unknowingly searching for, and it came in the form of disbelief shown by members of this forum participating in this thread. Much has been revealed to me about who I am and my confidence in my perception by working with these replies. All I have to end with is that, yes we are all tainted with the blood of the Nephilim, stunned under the watchful eye of thee Annunaki, subliminally effected by the widespread mnemonic brainwashing of MkUltra, and subject to the unflinching powers that be, thee illuminati.

Some people are simply predisposed, astrologically and genetically, to special selection.