Demi-God?

Yeah you go tomb raider. Iron paradise
Edit. I was talking about the dark Hogwarts. I might have a high metabolism but no desire to work. Belphegor lazy.

2 Likes

What does counterclockwise meen then?

1 Like

Going backwards on a clock

Ohhh well shit lol my b!

LMAO

Yeah that is your bad. Nah your good chick. :sunglasses:

Rin* :blush:

Levitate several oreo cookies at once, thatā€™s my test.

5 Likes

lol, If I could perform telekinesis like that Myrddir, then I wouldnā€™t be on hereā€¦ But really though, how do you test these gifts that are like a rare gem that shine only in the right light?

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Butā€¦ several people can do telekinesis. You can too. It just takes a lot of practice and a veryā€¦very clear mind.

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome! So proud!!

1 Like

yah, Im sure, but levitating several oreos, let alone on tapeā€¦ really? No, reality has limits for a reason, that doesnā€™t mean certain powers are off limits, it just means thee amount of show-off-ability does not apply to the people who are capable of such thingsā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s true idk about several Oreos :joy: the most Iā€™ve seen someone do is a paper cup. But still no less very impressive. I think you could do it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will say anyone can do it with dedication. It isnt about strength, it is all in stamina and eating well. Do lesser weights for more reps. Dont need to impress anyone but yourself.

4 Likes

Welp. Time to drop the oreos myself and pick up my 2 pound weights lol :slight_smile: Iā€™d say Iā€™ve been building up stamina as far as cardio, not necessarily speed but I can last for a good while. But as far as weight liftingā€¦ geezā€¦

3 Likes

I started at 5 lbs 7 months ago. As long as you start you can get to where you wanna be.

3 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement my dude :blush:

2 Likes

You got it :+1:

1 Like

Those perceived ā€œlimits and rulesā€ get cracked,bent and broken on the regular. The only ā€œlimits and boundariesā€ are those one accepts untill they get worked past. The only ā€œfate or destinyā€ at work is the one you accept.

6 Likes

There are boundaries, whether you like it or not.

1 Like