Demi-God?

Thank you for the information, but no everybody here will be looking to see if you have posted “that and that” in your threads along the forum!^^
But thanks again , and wish you good luck !

2 Likes

What, specifically, do you think is inverted? Like is crown chakra energy being forced into the root and vice versa?

3 Likes

Little arrogant eh? Everyone has nephilim blood. Everyone is a GOD. So stop putting on a special sheriff badge and get to working on ascent!

17 Likes

You never gave me your anarchy ritual…

Not really. What I’ve felt by looking at his pictures was a heavy stream of energy going inwards.
Similar to this:

I felt that energy penetrating me, allthough not as heavy or powerful as the gif above. Imagine a stream of energy going inwards, rather than rotating slowly outwardly and being contained, controlled and well balanced, it might eventually collapse and implode after a while.

A balanced, controlled and contained energy is streaming clockwise, like this:

That’s how I seee it, and that’s how I felt.

10 Likes

That’s not you surfer dude lol
There should be a thread where people post pics of themselves for 2 reasons
Bringing us closer than just our cool and icons we use as profile pictures and make this site more like a dark Hogwarts haha
2 we could actually know who our brother and sisters are.
Only if you don’t hex my fine ass self I’m good

6 Likes

In short words, like all of people that are feeling in anger: imploding energy!

1 Like

Interesting. So kinda like an energetic black hole, in other words?

1 Like

Maybe that’s why I am known as the Black Hole Son.

1 Like

If You Believe that You are A Demi God Why Do You Need A Test ? (Why Do You need you need Anyone to Give You A Test )

2 Likes

I dont… they do…

Yeah this is where we all end up, it’s called become a living god for a reason. :wink:

8 Likes

A test? Okay, what was the last goal you set out to achieve and what was the result? Comparison is key; most people keep their work fairly private so it’s easy to over inflate your own progress.
Beyond that, we could aim to shoot down an aspect of your life. If you’re truly more than human then our mortal magic will be easy to brush aside. ( With your consent of course. I wouldn’t condone anyone doing anything until you’ve agreed to it :slight_smile: )
I’m planning on making a video on this kind of stuff, probs Friday.

3 Likes

Want To Meet Up in the Astral Realm ? (If Yes i ll hit you up in a private message and we ll discuss a meeting place ‘my soul is already rly powerful nothing close to a god yet but still I can manage many things most cant … if u are a demi god ill be able to tell by simply the energy u ll be emitting’)

3 Likes

If people were comfortable sharing photos then they would. And plenty already do. So I doubt that thread would see much posts besides those that already have photos of themselves as their avatar.

As far as being a Nephilim: all I can say is evoke one and ask. :+1:

I’ve been called one several times but never bothered to take it seriously. If it means that much to you then that’s how I would handle it.

5 Likes

Yeah maybe dealers choice.

3 Likes

Yes! I love this!

4 Likes

Dang I am so proud of the people that can do this. You go.

4 Likes

She’s got the right idea

2 Likes

Agreed. I honestly wish I was that strong physically. Maybe one day. I’ll probably have to start with like 3lb weights but I mean gotta start somewhere right? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes