Demi-God?

I mean, I got no problem with weights…
strongs

4 Likes

Is that satisfactory or you still want me to go through the trouble?

Yes please. :+1:

I mean you don’t have to, I’m just some lunatic on the internet, but you asked for a test… :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Sounds fun in any case. I’ve been meaning to get back in the gym anyway, so good excuse.

2 Likes

TMW you see most of your normal regiment and realize you are part super soldier…speaking of…protein shake time!

10 Likes

Gotta snort some creatine.

7 Likes

Hahaha ooh shit I gotta up my game then…those ruck marches Im not doing. I’ve already done my share. I can deal with being able to do all the exercises quoted.

6 Likes

yah its like a pussy regime

Why you need to go gym to do it then? :thinking:

You have little silky kitty ears and meow when given a saucer of cream, purrhaps? :smiling_imp:

(Just teasing!)

8 Likes

huh? No I just dont have weights at home…

You might just want to lay off of the knock off Chinese protein shakes. I think they might contain a bit too much lead for you to handle.

7 Likes

At that point in life I wasnt drinking protein shakes.

All I’m getting is jokes and dissection. No one is actually asking about the experiences I’ve had that led me to believe my blood is tainted with fallen power…

1 Like

For what it is worth, Im not joking. I really do work out and can do those things. I am also drinking a protein shake…cookies and cream flavored in case anyone was curious.

3 Likes

Soz, thought you asked for tests. That’s the simplest for the super soldier bit. :smiley:

3 Likes

Idk I feel like we are dealing with some serious shit, and there is no room for jokes on a topic as real as this. Some people are actually experiencing an intense awakening…

1 Like

So what gives you the impression you are all that you said? What occurrences have happened?

3 Likes

I wasn’t really joking, it’s a valid test, attainable as you can see, and yes I know this:

7 Likes

OMG’s i am dying AltSript, sorry Atinama, it was just hilarious!:joy::joy::joy:
But yes, you have never said here why you think you are a demi-god!^^

4 Likes

It’s been posted on another thread entitled I give You my Power.