Defunct Gods Still Walking Around

Hel is the Norse goddess of Death and from what I’ve experienced and read she’s pretty amazing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bael’s pretty popular among the goetic demons. I’ve seen his sigil in 2 t-shirts and a necklace this week.

2 Likes

Hela, santa muerte what ever she is. I don’t know who she is. All I know is she is… without trying to sound ungrateful, it’s not amazing.

2 Likes

I don’t know who bael is, and to be honest I don’t care, I am not on this site to ask demons, god’s or goddess for help. I only joined for answers and insight to what I am experiencing…

1 Like

But you’ve been asking a goddess since you were 5, :wink:
And calling her amazing is an understatement lol.
I work with Morrigan. Hel and Morrigan have an interesting liking for each other.

1 Like

REEEEEE!

(Just kidding. :stuck_out_tongue:}

2 Likes

Let’s get facts in order! I never asked for a goddess, it was thrown on me…I never asked for insight, or all the weird shit that came with it…I don’t want this!
Yes she is amazing, and I know deep down to my core, I love this being? Goddess? Dream? What ever she is! I still don’t know who she is? Maddness!

2 Likes

Wew, yes - unless you joined when aged 5 (lol) this is not really relevant?

Can we please keep relevant? :+1:

2 Likes

Please don’t get mad at us. You aren’t alone with not seeking this Path, but we can’t take it out on follow Path seekers either. I feel you man, I really do.

5 Likes

Anyways, found this kick ass track for any Hel fans.

5 Likes

I don’t know what is relevant? I might come across as an asshole, i am on here for answers…that’s all…to try and understand.

1 Like

I couldn’t be mad at you purple…

1 Like

But what is my path? I know I am blessed always have been, always had that entity there, always know what is to happen before it does.

1 Like

Hel would help you understand if you talked to her.

Anyway, sorry @Lady_Eva and @Purple for going off track.
Got a nasty headache today.

3 Likes

I did what you suggested, i sat prayed and asked you were right it is HEL…
THANK YOU ALITA! XXXXXXXXXXXX

3 Likes

@Purple

And reading through your stuff and finding this, have you found the one you seek?

I’d be curious to know. :blush:

Now, I can start my day.

I am not deposed, but I am a god in the flesh.

How does that make you feel?

Like I am full of shit?

That is the whole Jesus problem, even if a god appeared in a human body, you’d be unable to recognize it, calling it out as fake.

I do believe in reincarnated Deities, as to be deities are a race of beings. While there being no such thing as a reincarnated God/Goddess by title alone.

However, sounds more like the usual demon seen as an old God when a demon is just a demon not a God. Then again I believe in reincarnated demons too so lol.

1 Like

No. We can recognize each other from the pack of humans. Every race that is incarnate as human as its own flavor (energy). But with that I usual ignore other pantheons and stick to my own family.

2 Likes

As would I.

1 Like