Defence against baneful magick and vampirism

Fluorite, If I spelled that right. Its a crystal, funny story too I was actually going to feed off a vendor but some reason I knew she was Into witchy sh*t too so I decided not to. I asked her about a crystal she was selling, It was green.She said It was fluorite and that It was supposed to repel vamps. (my girlfriend chuckled). Just my two cents here.

1 Like

Many have also told me that preparation of the mind also makes the aura automatically defense itself. S. Conolly for instance in her books says ā€œbe prepared but not paranoidā€.

1 Like

I dial practice sola plexus chakra chant meditation in my demonic elemental circle.

I practice daily sola plexus chakra chant meditation in my demonic elemental balance circle and I create a expanded ball of energy around myself after the raised energy.

How do you do that?

Actually, Iā€™m referring to the dominant vibration of thoughts and emotions. If I am happy, spending a lot of time feeling happy, and spending little to no time worrying about being attacked, or being in conflict, then youā€™re going to have a much harder time getting your attacks to land on me and my life, simply because Iā€™m not attracting it.

Which is why Orlee recommends changing the energy. She changes her mood to be happy and laughing, etc, whenever she comes under attack simply because it repels the low vibrational energy of the energy behind the intrusion or attack. Itā€™s not the only method to use, and it isnā€™t usually used on its own, but thatā€™s the way it works.

Energy manipulation if you can create constructs and direct your energy you can change the nature of your energy body or in this case add traits to it that only harm those who mess with it without consent.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Those attacks Iā€™m most concerned about are demonic attacks and killing curses.

strengthen your own aura or energy body by self cultivation. program those own personal energy to protect you against any energy attack against you. Even program against magick attack too. heck just generalize any intent attack toward you that is harmful to you. Add another layer of rotating golden bubble around your own personal energy. Even add a third Orb if you like.

Instead of just reflecting attacks. you can even mirror back the attack. Or even make it so that your energy protection orb goes to the source and shut it down. be creative.

How do you do this?

May I ask what are some of the most effective uncrossing techniques you use? I am struggling with stubborn co-hosts and a peculiar phenomena I noticed is when I push outward against the invading energy, the energy sort of moves around me and redirects my push inward so I end up sending the energy back to myself. Is there a way I can work around this? They do the same thing with speech. I think of my personal direction, and they attempt to reverse it back on me if that makes sense. For example, I say a prayer to Beelzebub. The co-host does not want me praying to Beelzebub. I tell the co-host ā€œDo not interrupt meā€ but they redirect that thought to an image of Beelzebubā€™s sigil which flashes as I am saying this. I attempt to reverse by imagining that I am standing next to the sigil telling the co-host to not interrupt me. But the issue stands, the co-host seems to be relying on energy reversals which I have yet to fully understand. Could you please enlighten me on the issue?

For a general uncrossing, I will either use the Master Protection spell or a coffee bath (I have a uncrossing bath recipe in my Tiberiusā€™s concoctions journal), visualizing the energy dripping off of me. In your case, I would likely go on the offensive either by using a domination spell (magickal attack has a great spell) as well as connecting to Beelzebubā€™s aspect of decay. For example, while using his sigil, I would combine energy released from it with my own and visualize the energy trying to suppress you as flesh. As it meets the energy you build, the flesh turns grey and blackens, becoming maggot infested and rotting away to the bone. The bones crack and break down as they appear, the putridified liquid that bleeds into the ground, out of reach. You can even push it directly to your targetā€™s body itself if you wish.

You could also do things such as bindings as well but, since your target seems afraid of Beelzebub, that is something I would exploit personally.

3 Likes

same, i love becoming friends with the local spirits too, helping them out here and there and helping them become stronger so they can defend the various areas around my city

How do you do that? Working with local spirits?

Just reach out, feel the energies, walk around your city and observe in the trance state, and call as well when you do, and they will come. Of course not all of them will be benevolent, and you might attract some bad ones, but keep at it and youā€™ll find the good ones, help them out too, make shrines for the dead, and maintain an altar for local spirits as well, which will give them a space of their own to gather

2 Likes