Deck of many things Tarot reading (CLOSED)

thats super accurate and describes my situation fully, thank you so much !

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate it!

1 Like

If it isn’t problem, I would like you to redrawn last card . Thanks in advance ! Also , I am not sure that I understood about the battle.

1 Like

2 :spades: you will find a partnership for you union.

I wanted to extend an offer to @Bunnygamer1994
@Nephenthe @Faustus @UnseelieDiabolus and @Angelb1083 if you would like a free reading? If yes, please read the rules, and let me know how many cards, up to 4 cards can be drawn.

1 Like

A deck of many things is dangerous. Sure, a general reading.

1 Like

Alright, a deck of many things reading is unlike a tarot reading. How many cards, I can draw up to 4 cards for you.

Four cards pls

1 Like

Let’s go for 4 cards. This is going to be interesting!!

2 Likes

@Faustus here is your drawing.

The Vizier: A :diamonds:
Uesless item: you get a vial of purple ink that only writes the writer’s name 10 :clubs:
Comet: 2 :diamonds:
Fool :black_joker: (redraw is mandatory)

Sun: K :heart:
New insights to a great investment, and enjoyment. Potential there is a friendship growing with a loyal and kind-hearted man.

1 Like

I would love a 4 card. Thank you very much!

1 Like

I did recently invest in some course materials towards the goal of starting some freelance work. :+1:

Thanks! It does seem to fit. Not sure who the man in question would be

1 Like

@Angelb1083 here is your drawing

Euryale: Q :spades:
Sun : K :heart:
Burn : 8 :spades:
Key : Q :heart:
You are divorced, but there is a great man that has or will enter your life. I see your worried about your ailment. I also see an engagement with that great man.

2 Likes

Welp that is spot on with everything in my life right now. I think I need to quit trying to pretend like I don’t know where my path is leading. This though is really right to the point.

2 Likes

I’ve asked Vassago to help with my senses, and been drawn to do scrying, and tarot. But this is the closes thing I have to a deck

2 Likes

It really doesn’t matter what you use. As long as you make a decision as to what the cards mean, it should work for you

2 Likes

I learned with just plan old playing cards and used them
For years and years and years.

2 Likes

That’s traditional. I think we sometimes lose sight of the fact that things like tarot and Lenormand were originally card games

2 Likes

@Nephenthe here is your drawing:

Blind: 10 :spades:
Comet: 2 :diamonds:
Jester: (RED) :black_joker:
Health: 10 :heart:
You feel saddened because you are prevented from doing something that has potential, beginning, fear not, for the block will be removed, and start something joyous!
Also, you can redraw the jester card if you want to take a chance?

1 Like

I’ll take 4 cards please and thank you

1 Like