Deck of many things Tarot reading (CLOSED)

Yes please. Sorry for the late reply I was out.

1 Like

hey :slight_smile:

I would like 2 cards please !

1 Like

I’d let you decide this with your intuition :relieved:

1 Like

Could I have 4 cards if its still up please

1 Like

How many cards? 1 through 4

There will be a dangerous entity, you will be given extra power to an ability, and a magical weapon to your Arsonal, you will have half a dozen mistakes will be made before the curse passes.
J :clubs: a friend and lover will enter your life who finds you intelligent. J :diamonds: expect a messenger Q :heart: you love unconditional 8 :clubs: adventure calls you and a friend.

1 Like

4 cards. A general reading if you may.

1 Like

A dangerous entity ? Damn that’s my luck.
Although if I have an extra power and magical weapon, then I should be fine :+1:
The friend / lover thing is interesting…
Thank you !

1 Like

I drew 3 for you @Twilight_Dragon

a small fortune come to you, but will blind you to something, finding useless items.
2 :heart: you will find great love, 10 :spades: but something saddens you, 10 :clubs: but leaves an unexpected fortune.

1 Like

@eric433

You’ll be accompanied by a loyal fighter, you’ll find a small fortune, you’ll be blind, except to the night.
J :heart: you are, or know a hansome young man that is marriage material, 2 :heart: your love, they are out there for you, 10 :spades: you will lose something valuable, 8 :diamonds: will make you fight hard to make and keep success.

1 Like

This one is most unusual, @Alakir

A gate apears, to take you anywhere in the world, you feel depleted, but given the opportunity to undo an event oh, but you are provided a magical weapon, however you are also provided a person of knowledge who will provide you with a secret, act fast and ask him quickly.
10 :diamonds: your adventure provides wealth, :black_joker: you have potential A :heart: you will find happiness and prosperity Q :heart: with a romantic match, A :heart: as of a result of new insight in your life.

1 Like

Can you please do a reading for me with 4 cards ?

1 Like

Alright, you’ll be my 5th this go around.

I am really thankful for this.

1 Like

Just remember, this is my first time giving readings, and is just for fun

1 Like

@Podmacbato

you will be given inspiration in your next uphill battle, that will take you to the next level, upon completion you will have a understanding of any written word of non-magical writing.
8 :heart: you will be of healthy body and mind, 2 :diamonds: even though you will have concerns about finances you will have a great Union, 9 :heart: no need to worry about tomorrow, and enjoy today. :black_joker: (red) you, or someone you know will pass away. Do you wish to redraw the last card?

thanks!!

1 Like

Your welcome, care to provide any feed back?

Well all I can say is that I’ve met someone who’s wife material. She’s of course a girl so it doesn’t match the “husband material” part but it’s pretty close. The reading it’s about the future so I’ll keep you updated.

Thanks!

1 Like

well the j :heart: may be you, do you feel it’s accurate, vauge, or way off base?