Death

There are many entities related to death but are not death it’s self

3 Likes

Azreael is the “angel” of death Samael is related to death and is the “poison of god”

Are there any good sigils for death or will I have to ask death that I’m making a book of sigils and chants and I rely heavily on sigils to even contact a entity

Depends which death you mean, Gwyn app Nudd is also the very personification of death, Hel is also the personification of death as Jotun are primal forces very similar to Primordials and Titans depending on the generation, Yama is also the personification of death, etc.

2 Likes

Yes there are many faces of death then other entities have death like aspects to

Yeah the names mentioned aren’t aspects but rather embodiments of death itself. Primordial beings.

1 Like

Does he have any sigil?

1 Like

That’s what I’m sayin

1 Like

Some time ago, I asked Mother Ayahuasca if I would be able to see demons, and she said yes, and she added: “and maybe you will be interested in Vodoun later”. I wasn’t interested at all that time.

I found this video interesting.

1 Like
1 Like

Who made the enn for Baron Samedi? I ask because I was under the impression enns are only for demons not Gods, correct me if I’m wrong.

2 Likes

I think demonolators pretty much now just call any kind of mantra an “enn,” even though an enn is technically only referring to a mantra in the demonic language.

3 Likes

It is not an enn. it is just them saying “Come Baron Samedi.”

3 Likes

Hi J. Williams,
If you do the exercise I posted here in the thread you can ask death to give you access to said energies bypassing him completely. Personally I have a grave at the graveyard filled with death energy that I can visit at anytime and feed as much as I wish. Hope this helps.

Cheers!
VP

2 Likes

For death workings you guys should try working with Amducias and Euronymous. You will never regret it :wink:

1 Like

This post is outdated in accuracy and information. :slight_smile: