Death

Death
Enn: Itzrel, Itzrel Death
Incense: Vervain, Storax, Cinquefoil, Nag Champa
Flowers: Dandelion, Lily of the valley, Baby’s breath, Hemlock, Foxglove, Nightshade, Oleander
Colors: Black, White, Purple, Brown, Green, Yellow, Olive green.
Food likes: sweets (candy, pastries), spicy food (Mexican, homemade chinese, veggies in spicy sauce), sake, tart dark red wine, beef Wellington or steak (medium rare).
Necromancy, execration magick, love magick, earth magick and the treasures that lie within, draconian magick, hebdomadry, enochian magick, divination by runes, crystal gazing or bones.

Death is a rebel. He likes to appear arrogant to see if people are worthy. Have perseverance and willingness to face their fears. He likes to be up close and personal for the same reason. Otherwise hes sarcastic, witty, charming, suave and very protective.

He engenders change and brings transformation to burn away what no longer serves. Can bring any situation to its end. Helps reveal the best coarse of action to take in any situation. He teaches one to become fearless, ambitious and driven to succeed. How to stand up for yourself and your beliefs. To move on, make amends/reconciliation with others.

If you guys have questions for him let me know. At the moment I can’t hear him (most of the time) but I’ll answer the best I can.

Cheers!
VP

6 Likes

Is this same entity that S. Rob names Death, in his book How to protect yourself from Black Magic and send curses back to the sender 10 folder?

Just curious, as it’s not one I come across often. If it is, is that book a safe way for the beginners among us to introduce themselves to the entity? (In the entity’s opinion I mean- is it a workable method/alternative to evoking.)

2 Likes

He says no, hes not the same. The same for the book. He is not a mask but the true spirit of death. He also says that no it’s not the best way to contact spirits. Hope this helps.

Cheers!
VP

1 Like

I thought Sameal was related to death? (Being the angel of death or something?)

1 Like

No problem, I was just curious as I came across it a while ago, and was trying to discern if S. Robs spirits are servitors, or if his methods are valid for anything other than self hypnotism

There are quite of few gods and spirits of death :slight_smile: Usually at least one for every pantheon.

Considering we can work with the element of Fire or of a planet, I see no reason why we couldn’t death :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sure sounds like it.

1 Like

Death to me is a state of change and completion, not element?

The ending of one cycle and beginning of another.

1 Like

Considering we can work with the element of Fire or of a planet, I see no reason why we couldn’t death :stuck_out_tongue:

If you type in death gods, I am pretty sure you’ll find a list of like ten in some posts- and most if not all are valid.

idk you can work with emotions too, so I don’t see any reason you could work with this, but I’d say you’d have try it and see how it goes, to determine for sure what you get.

1 Like

I can post a path working for meeting Death if your interested.

Cheers!
VP

3 Likes

Oh trust me, I got bad luck when it comes to death. I’ll pass :slight_smile:. Thanks for the offer!

2 Likes

Actually I am, mostly for curiosities sake, but seems like if he specializes like you’ve stated, it could be a valid relationship to cultivate.

1 Like

Well. Like surgeons, who can use their ability to help, can flip that over and intentionally kill, most spirits are able to work in the opposite of their skill set- if they so choose and one knows how to request it, due to knowing the intricacies of the skillset.

2 Likes

Not me personally, more like alot of family deaths/losses - plus I only stopped having death dreams recently. I was having them for months…but that was also before a death so…

It’s something I’m very familiar with, and prefer to stay away from altogether.

1 Like

Ah see an entity like this, could probably help you understand why you had them and what to do to prevent them, except for in cases where they are of the premonition sort. But I think we each have to make our own decisions and should stick by them, unless we find ourselves significantly swayed for a decent reason.

1 Like

You are standing on a gravel drive. Both sides of the road are surrounded by pine. The light breeze pushes the dead leaves to the entrance. You hear the sway of the pine, the rustling of leaves and the hollow screech of the iron gate. Before you, you will see and old wrought iron gate that leads into the cemetery. The breeze is cool, the clouds overcast. The grass is in the state of dying, the headstones cold and grey. There amidst the graves you will see Death.

2 Likes

There are actually a few angels of death depending on the exact tradition we are talking about, as well as stages of death and the afterlife if we want to include Azrael and Dumah.

3 Likes

I just feel a more “repulse” around death, basically feels like it’s been “following me around since birth”. Since basically it has been.

Which is the reasoning for not wanting to further anything.

I mean I know there is nothing I could or can do, since all the situations were out of my control. Life has been shitty.

1 Like

I did hear about Azreal. Didn’t look further into it. When I hear “angel of death”, my mind goes to Sameal.

Death says that you really should work with him. Your dream are visions of a direction that you need to take. You are a Necromancer and you need to learn how to use these energies.

Cheers!
VP

Azrael, Santa Muerte, Shugara and others are all aspects of death. Like faces of a diamond but not the diamond itself. Samael has a death aspect to him but he’s not Death itself. Hope this helps.

Cheers!
VP