Death

Samael is a pretty popular one to associate with death, being the " venom of God", compared to “Angel of God” with Azrael. The function between the two is very different too, one straight brings death where as the other not only brings death but acts as a psychopump.

And then there is Dumah, who has the soul of the deceased relive and confront what they did in life through silence.

4 Likes

Mrmm…maybe …I’ll think about it. Wouldn’t be anytime soon though.

1 Like

It’s ok, hes pretty patient. :grin:

Cheers!
VP

2 Likes

Interesting.

Thanks, I book marked that, for maybe Saturday. I’m not in a great mindset for testing new thing tonight and have some work to do tomorrow and have my kids Friday, so I’ll plan on testing it this weekend.

1 Like

another good example is my clown Samedi, he’s associated with cemeteries and death most often, but is also a very talented healer, when he so feels inclined.

Not necessarily a good example to the point you were making though, rather to my own lmao.

1 Like

I’m really curious about this spirit Samedi. Can you tell me more about him? Thank you! @keteriya

Cheers!
VP

2 Likes

Eh, He’s a spirit from the Loa, google can give you most of generic details as well as could :slight_smile: most of my experiences are personal- as I don’t operate within the religion of Voodoo, but I do mention him from time to time in replies with details/and I think once or twice in my journal

2 Likes

True spirit of death? there’s many of those, there’s also the literal embodiment of death like Thanatos.

3 Likes

It seems that Death wants me to work with this spirit. Anything your willing to share would be greatly appreciated. I will also employ Google to its capabilities. Thanks again!

Cheers!
VP

1 Like

Thanatos is a part of this Death spirit.

Cheers!
VP

Search results for ‘samedi @Keteriya’ - Become A Living God

Most of what I’m willing to share can found here :slight_smile: I can’t think of anything else relevant off the top of my head :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanatos is a Primordial God, it wouldn’t really make sense for him to be part of anyone but himself. There are many Death deities, but few Primordial Gods of Death. Primordial Gods being one of the first beings. Especially given his mother is Nyx one of the first primordial elements to emerge from Khaos.

1 Like

From what I understood is that this Death is not a child of Nyx but rather a split from her. He is the very essence of her death energy. So he is a part of Thanatos as much as Thanatos is a part of him. Honestly sometime this can be rather confusing. Hope this makes sense.

Cheers!
VP

1 Like

It doesn’t but there’s a few primordial gods of death but thank you for the information regardless :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s preventing me from letting go of the things holding me back

I’ve always been drawn to Death. Spirits of death, cemeteries, etc. But have never taken it upon myself to contact any of these spirits because I’m not entirely sure what I would say or ask.

1 Like

Question for Death if you don’t mind asking him🙂:

I want to use what is generally known as death energy for personal transformation but what would be the best source for such energies ? without having to rely on any entities to give it to me that is

1 Like

Samael means ‘poison of god’. I guess poison kills.

Every culture has a lens on death, or a few, and rulers of the afterlife get blended in with that. From Valkyries to Kali, you pays your money you takes your choice.

My fave: Death of Rats!
(Terry Pratchett Discworld thing) [not my tattoo, btw, just cute]

2 Likes

Nice!