Death hex for rapist

Oh its not too personal, I’ve been wanting to get initiated into Regla de Ocha for years and its been a slow process. Ive had one mentor that didnt work out before this mentor, he was just trying to get all my money.

The woman who I’m looking to be my Godmother I’ve met only once before but that was before we had settled into this arrangement. I was introduced to her through someone else who I fell out with, he actually turned on my Godmother, me, and my Godsister so its like that had to happen to bring us together. He was a scumbag honestly but everything serves a purpose.

I still am wanting vengance and don’t have doubt ill get it. Depression and money problems is great but death is better LOL. I feel like working with Lilith is teaching me not to stay stuck/obsessed with it and to remember the power of my womanhood.

I’ve been healing for months, so I understand and think Lilith is just helping it along. 2 months before now I was a wreck. Wasnt working and wouldnt leave the house. There are still sometimes where i cancel dates/outings last minute because i dont feel comfortable. The time before I tried going out ended up with me hiding in a bathroom with a panic attack so… this has been a long time coming but I’m definitely grateful and have still been getting to know Lilith.

I even made her a rosary and owl pendant I wear for protection and strength. I never take it off.

1 Like

Googling Regla de Ocha!

Thank you for your response. Me responding to your initial post has now turned into a big inspiration for me. :green_heart:

1 Like

How can I contact my ancestors, please?

1 Like

I guess it depends on your ancestry, like knowing where you come from and the traditional ways of spirit communication. Figure out the spiritual practices of your deceased family members or even just learning more about their lives. Ancestry.com has a great free trial which can go back 4 generations so that helped me loads.

It can always be as simple as having a candle, glass of water and the picture(s) of any deceased loved ones you met in life on a table on top of a white cloth.

If unfamiliar with your ancestry you can just address the spirits of the ancestors who walk with you in general during prayer, ask them to reveal themselves to you and to give you guidance. Do it consistently. Like with any relationship its going to take time and effort

2 Likes

@Luciana beat me to the punch lol that is how I contact them. If working with the recent deceased, it helps to have something that you associate with them as a focal point (for example, my grandmother was catholic so I have a cross with a candle I will light when I wish to send a prayer to her). For more distant ancestors, or to assemble all of them, I will call my ancestors of blood and oath while mediating with a candle lit. When I feel their presence, I address them my issue that I need help with, along with some offerings.

But this is just how I do it, there are many others as ancestor worship/reverence has been practiced all over the world. I encourage you to explore how it is done throughout different cultures, especially ones your family comes from, and see if anything clicks. If not, the candle method works just fine

2 Likes

Thank you @Luciana and @Dralukmun

1 Like

My own personal opinion on this generally revolves around a painful, excruciating death.

Although, I’m in an extremely dark mode right now, so most of my advice is going to be centered around killing people.

I’ve never believed in forgiveness, but I do agree that we have to make sure that the right person is punished. Just make sure that punishment is as vindictive and brutal as you can possibly imagine.

3 Likes

Your bed caught on fire???

I was on this website because a man violently raped me and got away with it. I couldn’t walk for over a month. I really wanted to do something terrible to him but damn… after reading what you wrote I’m a little terrified now

Welcome @Joyful_Silhouette It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click on the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Don’t be. Be vengeful and strong. DM me any time.

1 Like