Death curse

Well, i am looking for a death curse spell or incantation that will bring instant death to someone i would prefer one without an animal heart if not an option i will do one with an animal heart.Thank you

That is pretty advanced stuff, usually a complex rite/ rites or layers of several complex spells. From what I understand, most of the time death spells result in a target just being dead to you. In other words not being in your life. Less satisfying perhaps, if you’re still in rage mode. But you might have better results focussing on something like that.

It might take time to gain the skill and power to do something like that. It might also give you the chance to think about the consequences. If it actually works, it might be hard to link that to you. But for all intents and purposes it’s the same as if you physically pulled the trigger or plunged the knife. Ask yourself if that’s a proportional response and something you can live with in the future?

As far as animal sacrifice… If you are not sure what you’re doing and why, it usually is just animal cruelty without any results and probably very illegal in a lot of places.

If you are looking for inspiration to make your target suffer. This might give you some inspiration:

1 Like