Dealing with my Catholic Husband!

Hi all,

Lately I have been feeling good and try throwing stuff at my Catholic husband like horns are cool! But his reaction was "that’s evil and any person or creature (not an animal) is bad!

Then I asked when he went shopping he bought white candles for his praying and I asked if they had black. His response was “Why do u want black that’s for evil!”

Why I did it I don’t know! It’s a long story but it is fruitless to ask for support or anything unless it’s a benefit to him.

And for sure if he found out about me going to the other side from light to Dark he for sure will throw a fit and make my life even more hell!

I am hoping my friends on here can help send some prayers and power my way?!

Also I don’t want him going in my temple but I can’t lock it! So is there something I can do like a demonic security guard to watch my room from him going in? My dog is fine but not my husband.

Thanks,

G

Construct a strengthened black field over your temple, and give it the capabilities to fire smaller black fields at targets thinking about your temple.

That way a bone chilling fear of that will appear in the target’s subconscious, so that conscious thoughts stay away from it.

And if you really can’t trust him and he’s not supportive of your choice, he’s not really a good person now, is he?

He’s a Catholic, most Catholics by nature are utter retards with no idea of what evil really is or how anything works. They are, by definition, weaker. He’s only empowering a thoughtform/godform by being religious.

If he gets worse, kill him. Power matters more than being stopped. If there is an obstacle, break it and move on. Including if that obstacle is a human.

You could also attack his connection to religion. Is he devout? That may need a little more stopping power, but if you cannot enlighten him about just WHAT he’s worshiping, then you need to assault it through magical means.

After you construct the field around your temple, I advise you incase your husband in a black field as well, purposed to bring negativity along with religious thoughts.

If you can destroy his church, or make the other sheep ostracize him, all the better.

Don’t kill him if you don’t have to (you obviously like him), but remember, YOU come first. Nobody else.

Just don’t kill your dog in the crossfire. If you’re doing some heavy duty programming throw up a shield on your canine to repel negativity and toxic energies.

You can also set up a thoughtform in his church or even inside him so that whenever he prays, you can collect the energy and use it to power the thoughtform that’s creating a wider gap between him and his religion.

If you want to try working with planetary powers, Jupiter helps broaden, so you may be able to use that to open him more to the subject, while Saturn restricts, you could use that to further the gap between him and religion, and Venus to make sure he still has a positive connection to you.

There are a lot of ways you could go about this, it just depends on how messy you want or don’t want it and how long you’re willing to wait.

But DEFINITELY first make the black field I talked about in the beginning of this post.

Stride forth,
-Sev

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:2, topic:2916”]Construct a strengthened black field over your temple, and give it the capabilities to fire smaller black fields at targets thinking about your temple.

That way a bone chilling fear of that will appear in the target’s subconscious, so that conscious thoughts stay away from it.

And if you really can’t trust him and he’s not supportive of your choice, he’s not really a good person now, is he?

He’s a Catholic, most Catholics by nature are utter retards with no idea of what evil really is or how anything works. They are, by definition, weaker. He’s only empowering a thoughtform/godform by being religious.

If he gets worse, kill him. Power matters more than being stopped. If there is an obstacle, break it and move on. Including if that obstacle is a human.

You could also attack his connection to religion. Is he devout? That may need a little more stopping power, but if you cannot enlighten him about just WHAT he’s worshiping, then you need to assault it through magical means.

After you construct the field around your temple, I advise you incase your husband in a black field as well, purposed to bring negativity along with religious thoughts.

If you can destroy his church, or make the other sheep ostracize him, all the better.

Don’t kill him if you don’t have to (you obviously like him), but remember, YOU come first. Nobody else.

Just don’t kill your dog in the crossfire. If you’re doing some heavy duty programming throw up a shield on your canine to repel negativity and toxic energies.

You can also set up a thoughtform in his church or even inside him so that whenever he prays, you can collect the energy and use it to power the thoughtform that’s creating a wider gap between him and his religion.

If you want to try working with planetary powers, Jupiter helps broaden, so you may be able to use that to open him more to the subject, while Saturn restricts, you could use that to further the gap between him and religion, and Venus to make sure he still has a positive connection to you.

There are a lot of ways you could go about this, it just depends on how messy you want or don’t want it and how long you’re willing to wait.

But DEFINITELY first make the black field I talked about in the beginning of this post.

Stride forth,
-Sev[/quote]

Hi Sevarn304

How do I make the black field you mentioned?

THanks,

G

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:2, topic:2916”]Construct a strengthened black field over your temple, and give it the capabilities to fire smaller black fields at targets thinking about your temple.

Stride forth,
-Sev[/quote]

Hi Sevarn304

How do I make the black field you mentioned?

How do I do the black field in his thoughts?

He was when he was young religious now his not but he did go to church and lite a candle yesterday which is odd.

Thanks,

G

Uncle Chuckie has the methods in one of the early chapters (Basic Training I believe) here:

[url=http://www.charlescosimano.com/uploads/2/7/5/1/2751618/psionicwarfare.pdf]http://www.charlescosimano.com/uploads/2/7/5/1/2751618/psionicwarfare.pdf[/url]

Read the whole thing, it’s worthwhile, but it’s roughly on pages 34-36.

__

You don’t make the field in his thoughts, you make it in his mind. It’s simply programming the energy within and around his brain.

What did he light the candle for?

Stride forth,
-Sev[/quote]

Kill him? Destroy his church? Are you serious? Oh…but leave the dog. Dude…seriously? Recommending someone commit murder and arson (I don’t know of any other way for her to destroy the church other than a fire, unless she can get her hands on a wrecking ball or a bomb) is just plain stupid. Is that how you deal with people in your life who don’t agree with your beliefs, you kill them and destroy the places they hold sacred? Sounds more like a cowardly tyrant than a god. People are free to believe as they will, whether or not their beliefs match up to yours.

GoddessLives, talk to your husband. Let him know that despite your differences in belief, you still love him and he should still love you. If he can’t over something like religion in the 21st century then perhaps you should consider getting a divorce. My girlfriend is Christian but has no issues with my occult work. I don’t impose my beliefs on her nor her on me. And surely I wouldn’t consider killing her just because we don’t agree.

I agree with Baphomet. My S.O. is an atheist, I wouldn’t dream of killing them just because they don’t agree with my beliefs.

Besides Catholicism has a lot in common with the occult. Start small and show your husband how much in common you have. Build trust, odds are his views are twisted by Hollywood. Show him how Beal helps you just as his saints help him, start doing angelic work (angels are just as badass as demons), help him to see that you are still you.

At first he will be afraid because this is something new, but stick with him, he will see your love and commitment to your spirits and see how serious and not crazy you are.

The WORST thing you could do is attack him or his beliefs.

I don’t destroy for NO reason. And I meant by magical means (the whole point of this forum). I don’t go around committing genocide because I please, but if an organization is annoying me I will attack it. I don’t discriminate against one particularly race or religion, but if something has become a pest big enough for me to act, I take it out with magic.

Killing is a last resort. Generally, chaos is enough to bring someone or something down.

And I don’t like getting my hands dirty. I never expected her to cut her husband’s throat or set a church on fire, I expected her to remove obstacles.

You must’ve read my post wrong, because I don’t believe you should kill someone over religion (despite how utterly retarded it is). I’m saying if it becomes a problem, solve the problem and move on.

That’s the bottom line: Solve your problem, and move on. Do it however you please. If your husband has a problem with you being an occultist and holds that more important than you, than clearly something is not right. You can try fixing this with magical means, but if reversals occur and it only strengthens his connections, and your situation worsens, then either consider a divorce or magical murder.

But if there is a problem, and it is a pressing issue, do not hesitate to fix it.

Baph, understand I have nothing against anybody unless they have done me wrong in the past or are actively a pest. But I don’t expect a mage to go through mundane means of accomplishing a goal unless the extraordinary fails to sway the ordinary.

Oris, quick question: Do you think it’s possible for someone to trace adverse therapy on beliefs back to you?

I agree with this and what Orismen posted especially, I think honesty is the best policy here, just talk to him, tell him you find meaning in this and want to explore it, and see what happens. You don’t have to tell him you full-on plan to evoke demons but that you’re drawn to more “experiential spirituality” (a great phrase to use btw when dealing with non-magicians to explain the weird shit you do or own) and that you’d like to have space to do so.

What drew you to black magick, if you don’t mind me asking?

[quote=“Baphomet, post:6, topic:2916”][quote=“Sevarn304, post:2, topic:2916”]Construct a strengthened black field over your temple, and give it the capabilities to fire smaller black fields at targets thinking about your temple.

Stride forth,
-Sev[/quote]

Kill him? Destroy his church? Are you serious? Oh…but leave the dog. Dude…seriously? Recommending someone commit murder and arson (I don’t know of any other way for her to destroy the church other than a fire, unless she can get her hands on a wrecking ball or a bomb) is just plain stupid. Is that how you deal with people in your life who don’t agree with your beliefs, you kill them and destroy the places they hold sacred? Sounds more like a cowardly tyrant than a god. People are free to believe as they will, whether or not their beliefs match up to yours.

GoddessLives, talk to your husband. Let him know that despite your differences in belief, you still love him and he should still love you. If he can’t over something like religion in the 21st century then perhaps you should consider getting a divorce. My girlfriend is Christian but has no issues with my occult work. I don’t impose my beliefs on her nor her on me. And surely I wouldn’t consider killing her just because we don’t agree.[/quote]

Great Reply!

I didn’t even hurting anyone or thing! That’s just insane!

We are so different that is sad! Our signs says it all I am a Scorpio and his a Taurus!

But you need to be honest from the get go! I didn’t and it cost me big!
You should tell your girlfriend and if she can’t accept you then find someone else! Never try to change someone or yourself!

Thanks,

G

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:8, topic:2916”]I don’t destroy for NO reason. And I meant by magical means (the whole point of this forum). I don’t go around committing genocide because I please, but if an organization is annoying me I will attack it. I don’t discriminate against one particularly race or religion, but if something has become a pest big enough for me to act, I take it out with magic.

Killing is a last resort. Generally, chaos is enough to bring someone or something down.

And I don’t like getting my hands dirty. I never expected her to cut her husband’s throat or set a church on fire, I expected her to remove obstacles.

You must’ve read my post wrong, because I don’t believe you should kill someone over religion (despite how utterly retarded it is). I’m saying if it becomes a problem, solve the problem and move on.

That’s the bottom line: Solve your problem, and move on. Do it however you please. If your husband has a problem with you being an occultist and holds that more important than you, than clearly something is not right. You can try fixing this with magical means, but if reversals occur and it only strengthens his connections, and your situation worsens, then either consider a divorce or magical murder.

But if there is a problem, and it is a pressing issue, do not hesitate to fix it.

Baph, understand I have nothing against anybody unless they have done me wrong in the past or are actively a pest. But I don’t expect a mage to go through mundane means of accomplishing a goal unless the extraordinary fails to sway the ordinary.

Oris, quick question: Do you think it’s possible for someone to trace adverse therapy on beliefs back to you?[/quote]

Well, if I read your post wrong (which I very well may have) I wouldn’t be alone in that regard. Even if you’re not advocating murder (though your post smacks of it), destroying his church, setting his allies and friends against him (virtually ruining his life) is harsh. He’s not the same kind of obstacle as the ones that hold you back. I don’t know GoddessLives situation but I doubt she has to get permission from her husband on everything she does. Therefore, just because he won’t buy her black candles probably doesn’t mean she can’t go out and buy them on her own or order them online. The only obstacle her husband presents (judging from her OP) is the religious aspect. The way to fix it is to talk about it and hopefully it resolves itself or leave him. There’s always the option of forgetting about magic and returning to Catholicism but I doubt GoddessLives wishes to do that. Or they could ignore the situation completely and she could practice “in the dark” so to speak.

Anyway, if I read your post wrong then I do apologize. But I’m sure if you re-read it you’ll see how any old anyone who happens to read it would think you’re advocating murdering your enemies and destroying the places they hold dear.

I agree with this and what Orismen posted especially, I think honesty is the best policy here, just talk to him, tell him you find meaning in this and want to explore it, and see what happens. You don’t have to tell him you full-on plan to evoke demons but that you’re drawn to more “experiential spirituality” (a great phrase to use btw when dealing with non-magicians to explain the weird shit you do or own) and that you’d like to have space to do so.

What drew you to black magick, if you don’t mind me asking?[/quote]

I felt a calling when I was very young like 7. I could stand going to church because it never felt right to me! I felt there was more and that it was being misrepresented.

Believe me he is so stubborn its not worth me trying to explain it.

Thanks

G

[quote=“Godesslives, post:10, topic:2916”]Great Reply!

I didn’t even hurting anyone or thing! That’s just insane!

We are so different that is sad! Our signs says it all I am a Scorpio and his a Taurus!

But you need to be honest from the get go! I didn’t and it cost me big!
You should tell your girlfriend and if she can’t accept you then find someone else! Never try to change someone or yourself!

Thanks,

G[/quote]

Thanks. Luckily for me my girlfriend is very open and accepting. The only issues our separate religions pose is marriage and child rearing. But we talked about it and came to a compromise so no real issues there. But yeah, talk to your husband. Hopefully he can see you for the person you are and not the spiritual beliefs you hold. I wish you good luck.

Do you think it’s possible he lit the candle because he senses you’re moving in this direction?

Yes. Every time you engage in any type of work for someone else you create a link to that person. You can disguise your energy and identity but there will still be a link.

You would have to sever all ties to the person in order to get rid of that link, and even then there are ways to find out who did what to whom and why, and for how many jelly beans :slight_smile:

That could be! I should wish him oood luck trying to make me change my mind or influencing me.

G

Jeez, I’ll never understand why people will get involved with those who are completely incompatible with what they are about. It’s one thing to have that happen with ones parents, one can’t help the cercumstances one is born with. But you get to choosewho you involve yourself with romantically and all this just sounds like a recipe for disaster. My advice would be to break up with the guy. Though if you insist on trying to stick it out there is some good advice here.

[quote=“defectron, post:17, topic:2916”]Jeez, I’ll never understand why people will get involved with those who are completely incompatible with what they are about. It’s one thing to have that happen with ones parents, one can’t help the cercumstances one is born with. But you get to choosewho you involve yourself with romantically and all this just sounds like a recipe for disaster. My advice would be to break up with the guy. Though if you insist on trying to stick it out there is some good advice here.[/quote]\

Our relationship didn’t start out like this but will end a totally opposite way because of different reasons.

For one I moved in with him because trying to get away from a bad relatonship with my mother and the second is I thought the fun and happiness was going to continue moving into our own place. That wasn’t the case and I believed it would get better with marriage and it didn’t! I saw the signs but was hoping he would changed and he only changed for the worse! Don’t get me wrong he is a great guy but we are not a great couple. And like the actress said “Conscience uncoupling” Where some people aren’t meant to be in long term relationships. It’s true! That’s us…

G

Sounds like you need to find a new man altogether.

I think I am done with men!

G