Dealing with my Catholic Husband!

@Baph: It’s fine. I DO advocate murder and destruction, but only when something as little as this becomes an enemy.

I think by now it should be easy for one to see that my posts are the extremes of choices. Yes, there are ways to peacefully settle such a dispute, however I will offer, as is my nature, the most direct way of dealing with a problem: to address it as an enemy.

@Oris: What about people that don’t know magic? Could it be… untraceable to them? I’ve severed tethers to myself and realized that I’m becoming more ghostlike in public.

Mentally invisible, if you will.

If you’re done with men, get rid of this one and be independent.

I am working on it.

G

Seconding Euoi’s notion here.

I would hot foot him personally. Send his ass far away.

My ex wife and I had similar issues, she went to the Jehovah’s Whitness’, and she knew about my involvement in the occult since day one, it eventually became an issue, though it took 10 years, but hence the “ex” wife now (was involved with outlaws too, she wasn’t big on that either, but I have since left the MC). We still talk to each other respectfully, to a degree, and I only share with my kids the basics of my practices. Figure if my kids will want to know more they will ask, and my ex seems to be okay with that.

@Sevarn304: if your first recommendation is to kill, then either you never have done so and are trying to sound “cool”, or you are insane. I have done things I am not proud of more than once, and there is no glory in it, just regret and callousness. You can get used to regret and live with it, but it never fully goes away.

@Goddesslives: if you are not happy then leave the relationship, you’d be surprised at how many people are out there than are accepting of occult practices even if they themselves don’t have the same beliefs. I live in a small town now and found an atheist who is okay with what I do.

Andreeje: I am probably insane. I’ve been called that multiple times and based on my observations, very well may be.

I advocate killing because it is, GENERALLY, the most dire thing one can do and my posts always make examples of the extremes.

It’s also the most direct and blunt way to go about things. Not that I advocate charging in like a bull, but I restate that it’s always an option.

And about regret: it really is all the mindset. I’ve done some shitty things to people that didn’t deserve it in the name of flexing a magical muscle, but I looked at it as if was just another step. Killing someone is not the worst thing you can do to them, and allow me to leave it at that.

There’s no need to kill the dude. Just move on miss. You don’t need to waste your time on him.

That happens, good luck with it and I hope you find someone more compatible next time round. :slight_smile:

ummm… divorce maybe?

Working towards that.

G

I agree with this and what Orismen posted especially, I think honesty is the best policy here, just talk to him, tell him you find meaning in this and want to explore it, and see what happens. You don’t have to tell him you full-on plan to evoke demons but that you’re drawn to more “experiential spirituality” (a great phrase to use btw when dealing with non-magicians to explain the weird shit you do or own) and that you’d like to have space to do so.

What drew you to black magick, if you don’t mind me asking?

“Experiential spiritualality”: I rather like that phrase Lady Eva.[/quote]

Friend,

I live in a small hick town in Ky and I attend Catholic mass regularly and iam working on my ascent…if u look at the pentagram LHP people use the 2 points are inverted and one of the meanings behind this and the horns is duality and power among many other but to the point…sometimes due to suroundings it becomes necessary however sad or whatever u wanna call it to live in duality…if u want to continue to coexist in this environment create a persona that can live there w/o causing a stir while working behind their view on ascent manipulating your surroundings to your liking manifesting your desire…this is not hypocaracy our ancestors and those of esoteric knowledge have had to do this for milenia…u might find this useful…and bypass your obstacle if u love him and want to be with him then don’t speak on this…i know when u hear the hidden things that EA and others teach you are enpowered enlightened and u wanna share it with the world so to speak or at least enlighten those we love u can do this magically…but to stay on point this persona should u chose to do so or anyone who is reading this is facing persecution duality gives u power its not giving in its admitting to yourself that “coming out” is not in your best intrest always just be you and if its necessary hide it be the good parishioner if u have to in order to rise above the masses of herd mentality molding your world into what u want it to be it can be very beneficial to u…find a place away to concecrate as your ritual chamber get a safe…hide your ritual items and be the good wife this will improve your situation greatly as in the darkness away from his view u open the dark gates controlling your surroudings in ways that will blow your mind no need to proseletalize or convert anyone…if u love him and wanna be with him try this and continue your ascent keeping the knowledge to yourself be very selective with who u share with ive been burnt before trying to share my entire family about 250 people to be exact shunned me for years now that ive been practicing this path layed out to BALG things are growing even faster than ever anything u want can be made manifest through the Dark Lords u can sit in a pew everyone liking u thinking what a nice person family included its what im doing and it works…and the thing is we are nice kind loving… unless u piss us off (left hand path people I mean) or get away from the whole thing but I feel that understanding duality and a little discretion will go a long way to aiding your ascent and making your life peaceful if this is where u wanna be…

Infernal Salutaions,
Kristofer

Hey everyone, OP started this thread in March 2014, and her last post in the forum was August 2014. I’m thinking that she might have moved on and isn’t aware of our responses anymore. Hopefully things have gotten better for her.

maybe someone else who is in this situation or is dealing with the Christian problem in their lives will read the thread and the response posts and get some good advice