Dealing with haters

Felt the need to watch this video. Gonna leave it here in case someone else needs it .

2 Likes

One of my neighbors is a bible thumping Christian. She also has a little home based jewelry making business . My girlfriend asked her if she thought about making some native american jewelry because that is very popular and would sell well and make her money, she replied that she could not as “the native americans worship many Gods, and that will attract demons.” Of course she did not say anything, just politely nodded her head. Well I am not an expert on their religion but that was not true, I think they just worship “the great spirit.” We found it funny that we are on such good terms with our conventional neighbors when we are anything but. Just ignore the haters.

4 Likes

It’s funny to me since the Christians were the ones who genocided the natives

2 Likes

Not to be rude, but why go through all the effort of doing magick when the best way to deal with them is to ignore them?

Try going full Nietzsche on them and ignore the sheep!

1 Like

Mostly because the people here take it to far. There were cases where they started either sending shitty messages and threats to people’s families and / or pressuring them into deleting their accounts, etc.

It’s also good to be one step ahead of them just in case you know?

Keep in mind I’m talking about mundane accounts.

Because not all of them are actually sheep and even then you don’t actually know that they are sheep. See Orlee vs BALG as a perfect example.

1 Like

So I did a small ritual against them.i invoked 3 Kemetic symbols and some of the spirits. I also worked on not causing unnecessary harm.i also invoked some inner power .

2 Likes

Here’s the thing: When you put any kind of work in the public sphere, it is pretty much guaranteed that you will get haters. There is no way around it because there will always be people who like to criticize and tear down anyone they see as more successful than themselves.

It happens to artists of all types, writers, painters, actors, and even celebrities. As soon as you put yourself out there, there will be someone who will dislike you for it.

It would be a waste of valuable time and energy to go around cursing anyone who might look unfavourably upon you, so my advice would be to shore up your defences, transmute any negative energy sent your way, and use it as fuel to aid you in producing your content.

5 Likes

That’s true. It’s a risk to take I guess

This is good advice! I took the advice here and created by ward to basically feed on and transmute the negative energy. Cursing would have been a waste of time and defense is more important rn

Will check this out!

2 Likes

I’m a writer, playwright, and actor IRL so I definitely feel ya. No matter what you do, someone somewhere won’t like it. The difference is, with the internet, the haters all feel safe behind their keyboard anonymity, so they will say things they wouldn’t dare to say to your face, so a thick skin is a must.

4 Likes

Most of the haters are just a bunch of dumbasses who get their 15 seconds of fame mocking someone else. It’s more of a nuisance than anything.

Nice combo :grin:

2 Likes

Whenever I sense hatred towards me in another person, I take the energy of that hatred and convert it into my own delight.

I’ve been hated since day 1. It doesn’t bother me. It only gives me power.

4 Likes

I’ve also noticed that since I’ve gone public my anxiety has come back.i am vampirising that energy by imagining my inner flames burning the negative energy and turning into into a golden energy and feeding on it

1 Like

Is there a rune that can do this? Or make a sigil or something to do it for you and add it to your shield :thinking:

1 Like

What did she do? Even her account is banned with the reason “Cyber-harassment”.

Can I have the name too? I’ll sub to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I’ll try visualizing a mirror around my shield maybe that might help :thinking:

1 Like

Omfg, I saw the JS Garret’s video on this now. What the actual fuck?

There certainly are.

You just discovered a natural weapon. You’ve been given a hint right there.

2 Likes