Dealing with haters

So I recently have been putting myself out on social media and obviously I’m not at my best doing this but some friends warned me that people are going to make a mockery of me which has happened.

I’m obviously not looking to curse the haters doing this but want something to ward them off whether it’s through fear, etc.

I’m doing a Kemetic pathwalking and the spirit who pushed me into this told me not to worry but you know I’d rather take precautions.

What’s some good ways to do this? It’s my first time doing a spell like this on a mass scale and I can’t say Vamp everyone of them especially when they’re unknown

I considered petitioning 3 of my main Kemetic Guides but I’d like to hear of other methods. Thank you in advance

5 Likes

Curing the haters is my suggestion.

1 Like

Issue is idk how many or who they are. I have faint glimpses of them in say visions but that’s it.

You will know them when you see them. Don’t worry about them until then.

I would just say heavy protections are called for, especially with the witch hunts right now you just never know what it could lead to.

Aslo, have you considered magical traps at all? Sort of like delayed curses that trigger when particular actions against you or something is made.

I also suggest mirror and binding spells. Defensive magick all 9 yards (and worlds :wink: )

5 Likes

My channel isn’t really about the occult but you know people can be shitty sometimes. I did have multiple protections but I think you’re right something more might be needed.

No I haven’t but I’ll look into it. I think one of the Spirits was about to reach me something like this. Basically if someone has the intent of trolling me in a bad way (like memes) then a punch of thought forms go after them and vamp them till they stop. Does it sound good?

I love this idea and reference.

A few of my dieites told me not to worry they’ll step in but it’s a bit worrying so I figured I’d ask here since BALG members have dealt with haters before

You have a youtube channel? Whats the name? I’mma sub to it.

1 Like

Much appreciated! I’ll dm it to you if it’s okay. I don’t really want it linked to the site (no offense)

3 Likes

That is one way to do it. A way I do it is I will do a “Thorn Binding Spell” where I put a poppet in a jar of thorns and I visualize the thorns wrapping around the poppet and I will say incantations of binding and I will chant “The thorns shall cut xyz if they do xyz, They shall be cut, they shall bleed, etc”

Do you know about those old stones around Norway, etc that have runes on them that basically say “xyz will suffer this that the 3rd if they do this and that?” That is basically what you want to do. “Bitch #1 will get clopped if they say mean things about me”

I have also cursed my own house; to where if anyone who does not belong there on the astral they carry a curse with them back to their body.

I agree, anytime you are becoming more public about yourself, especially if it is about your craft (especially these days), up the ante. Norse and Sami gods are great for this :wink: Helm of Awe :wink:

4 Likes

Its okay! I don’t see any offence xD

1 Like

Look into some Hoodoo style spells. They are very creative with stuff like nails, boxes, etc.

I know there is one with nails and red brick dust.

1 Like

Dude while working with the Runes, Thurisaz showed up this way like it could be used for this purpose :no_mouth:

I’m currently doing a Kemetic pathwalking so I don’t wanna draw in too many other energies besides for strengthening defenses so maybe i could use it with the energy of an enitiy or maybe the eye of Ra?

Remind me not to show up unannounced :wink:

I remember EA spoke a lot about how trolls helped him grow his channel. I just don’t want it to reach this point where they start going after family or turning me into memes which has happened to others.

2 Likes

My friend started a vloging channel which has good amount of subscribers when he told in one of his video that he was wiccan. Guess what the comment section was like “I will pray for you” “god is merciful he will save you from your sins” “You will burn in hell” “repent, God is a good person”.

1 Like

Nice I’ve got bricks laying around just not any nails.

For the thorn binding should I just say visualize the energies and say if people decide to meme me they will suffer nightmares until they stop and by the power of deity none shall help them? (just an example)

1 Like

Damn haters need to get lives fr.

2 Likes

You can create a servitor which will vamp your trolls, And people who keep negative intentions against you.

4 Likes

A friend recommended that idea to me

I know I’m not extremely good at what I do but I figured it would be best to take a shot now, suck a bit and then succeed. Anyone else considering doing this, be sure to put up protections strong ones as @itsnathanm7 recommended.

I’ll reinforce mine soon

1 Like

Yes on the Eye of Ra (forgot the official name for it) Horus, Anubis, Shekmet, Bastet, Set, all of them are good for protection.

I can understand that.

1 Like

That should do it.

1 Like

I appreciate the advice!

1 Like