Daughters of Allah

In pre-Islamic culture of Arabs, one could say Allah was still the supreme god of many places of Jahiliyyah but here is a twist: He had three daughters named al-Lât, al-`Uzza, and Manât.

We will take a brief look into them in this topic.

Al-Lāt: Goddess of war, peace, combat and prosperity. Mostly thaught as a lunar goddess, but some researches theorise she could be a Venus or Solar deity. Symbols that would represent her are lion, gazelle, crescent, cubic rock.

More about Al-Lat

Al-ʻUzzā: Goddess of might, protection and love. A venus and star deity? Not sure about this one. Her symbol was three trees.

More about Al-Uzza

Manāt: Goddess of fate, fortune, time, death, and destiny. Planet isn’t mentioned, I would take a guess of Saturn in this case. But all of them should be lunar goddesses according to myths so don’t take my word for this. Her symbols are waning moon and cup of death.

More about Manât

I am not sure whether anything I said here nor my links were correct but I am sure Book of Idols is one of the best sources you can look into for a start. Thats it for now.

images - 2021-04-23T194401.400

13 Likes

What was one of the key points you took from this knowledge?

1 Like

Powerpuff girls are real.

6 Likes

Exactly there’s always been powerful sith bitches around, now your stuck with them :smirk:

1 Like

You might want to look into this Thread as well.

1 Like

Funny you posted it now. I was doing my research about these deities and i found that these three goddesses where the chief goddesses of Kaaba. And they were also considered to be the intercessor’s for the people of Arab.

The black stone “Hajr-al-aswad” which Muslim’s still kiss while circling the kaaba and hold in high regards is actually a pagan practice and this stone was considered sacred towards The goddess AL-UZZA.

220px-The_Blackstone image

I tried meditating with AL-LAAT and AL-UZZA and their energies felt similar to Lilith and Astaroth. And I even asked for a confirmation from Lilith if she was worshipped as AL-LAAT, her reply was positive. And she also suggested that Astaroth has been worshipped as AL-UZZA in pre-islamic era.

I’m continuing my research on them and see where it leads me to. Thankyou for creating this thread.

3 Likes

May I ask how you asked and in what form the answer was?

1 Like

Ascenion practices.

My effort wasn’t the best but I am glad it leads you to something. I appreciate it.

3 Likes

What is that exactly?

Well, in theory, Ascenion is the means by which we meet and communicate with the Demonic.

Interesting, how did you communicate with her then? Ascension practice is quite a wide term, I don’t have much knowledge on it.

1 Like

It’s basically a state of Ascended consciousness reached through deep meditation. It allows the practitioner to commune with Demons on the Demonic plane and helps one to speak to the higher self.

I can’t list out my exact methods as then there are people with their own opinions and some will come to me screaming “Unverified Gnosis”!. But I just know that for me my methods work and for me Lilith is my matron and whenever I have approached her with a question she has never disappointed me.

1 Like

Is there any sources that will help confirm this?

2 Likes

Yes, I did a good research before asking her.

http://www.balaams-ass.com/alhaj/figure22.htm

http://www.balaams-ass.com/alhaj/figure22.htm

http://www.hajiallah.com/sumergod.htm

2 Likes

Ahh I see, thank you, that is more what I was asking. So it is communication through deep trance?

I am glad to hear you test your methods. It is always good to test our methods as what is the point if we are not seeking the truth of matters. Some people just want to believe whatever with not regard for truth. Although only issue with the method of gaining knowledge from spirits is of course, there can be a watering down of knowledge in a way, or they can explain it more in either their understanding of the term, your understanding of the term, really depends on the spirit. I know the spirits of Geomancy for example answer in a specifc and precise way, which is also discussed in Crowley’s ‘Magick Without Tears’. I recently inquired about karma, but it is so precise it seems to refer to a much older concept of karma than what I had in mind, for example. So it’s always good to question deeper to make sure everyone is on the right ‘wavelength’.

1 Like

Yes, deep trance/deep meditation.

Yes, It’s true. Sometimes I have also experienced Demons speak in foreign language but it was a very rare experience for me. And sometimes they do not even answer questions directly. I have experienced demons communicate in riddles and sometimes even lie, but after a period time I learned that they always have a good reason for that. For me Lilith has been very direct in answering my questions.

I think How we perceive the Demonic communication Depends on our personal power of mediumship. For eg. some people may experience smells, visual pictures or hearing the demon speaking in their head.

1 Like

With my personal experience on the lying, that is why I would say first develop a good relationship with that Demon before asking them questions :joy: for anyone else who wants to communicate with them. I feel (just a feeling, maybe someone with direct Demonic experience can confirm this) that the demons of the Goetia act with a spirit of trickery and power. Not always deception, but there is an air of glorious freedom and trickery that follows it, almost in a light humorous or ironic sense. One has to learn how to play with this atmosphere.

But I’d be very interested if you ask on whether or not Lilith is completely the same being as Al-Laat. I intuitively feel there is something not revealed in her answer or there is something quite clever in it or sharp in that sense. The feeling that it was indirect in a way, if I can describe it like that. I’d be really interested if you ask her that specifically sometime.

Definitely, spirits can communicate in many ways in my experience as well. I’ve never done full evocation but I believe I have communicated in other ways before, through gaining sudden insight, images, feelings, etc.

1 Like

Also, this thread reminds me of the verse discussed here:

1 Like

Well, there is a reason why Demons may actually lie. Usually when people think of Demons “Lying” they think it’s a Christian thing.
And there’s a reason that Christians throughout the centuries have said out that Demons are liars.

Well, there are a lot of reasons demons may not be so forthcoming or blunt about answers and about certain things. And it’s not necessarily that they’re lying it’s that they’re just withholding information because if they just hand you everything what’s the point?

If they just hand us everything we want all the time or hand us the answers all the time what are we gonna learn from that? How are we going to change or grow as a person.

So it’s not necessarily that they lie it’s just that they often leave out either something unanswered or they’ll be like “Yeah, yeah that’s how it’s gonna happen.” To teach you a lesson as to why that would happen. Or to teach you a lesson as to what you need to do, your part to do in order to accomplish something. That’s what mostly it is. Demons are lesson teachers, they are Divine intelligence and their goal is to help you grow, ascend and become a better person.

They’re not going to make it easy for you. They do want you to have to work at things. They’re not just going to hand us everything we want. Sure, they’ll give us windfalls now and again like “Okay you need this right now” but you’re gonna find that whenever your handed something it’s short lived. We still have to do the rest of the work.

We have to do the work which makes it sustaining, for our continued success. So yes, Real demons are going to lie to you but there’s gonna be a purpose behind a lie. It’s not just to be an asshole, it’s not just to be like oh let me see if I can deceive somebody.
That’s a product of some people’s fairy tales. Like a lot of the stories and things we think of for demons and everything it’s literally bible fanfiction.

2 Likes