Daughters of Allah

Demons lie, Angels lie, Humans lie, Gods lie, whatever reason the individual lies for one reason or another.

1 Like

I find this statement a little bit strange, as through working through the spirits of Geomancy, I’ve seen that honesty and direct answers do lead to immense growth and knowledge. Most of the time we ask a spirit about something, we wish to learn the truth about that, and that brings its own growth. They could alternatively give us the knowledge in a way that makes us grow immensely while still being honest, since no doubt they are extremely intelligent. There is no need to be indirect, dishonest, or a bit deceptive for the purpose of ‘growth’.
But on the growth, this form of trying to lead someone to growth only works if that person reacts a certain way by their own accord, or if they are sufficiently intelligent. Not everyone reacts like this and honestly some people do become slaves due to deception since they take everything as truth, and we’ve seen that can lead to an abusive relationship from a spirit.

So I just find your statement “if they just hand you everything what’s the point?” a bit strange, because knowledge is the point, and if they are intelligent beings which I do not doubt, then they can communicate it in a way that brings immense and profound growth with ease, rather than leaving you to your own devices and potentially being lost in the fire.

And of course, some Demons in the Goetia are known for their honesty, while others are known for lying. So they clearly don’t all think it is necessary for growth if that is said to be what they want people to achieve.

But also from my experience, it is very interesting to note on this topic that a Demon (From what I’ve seen) seems to have given me deceptive answers, yet when my relationship to them changed, they gave me more honest answers. Interesting point for this.

I agree with you that work is needed, but the thing is that this can be said for all spirits, and I know it is especially said for the Olympic Spirits, as well as the ‘Angels of Omnipotence’ (Or the Angels of the 6th and 7th Books of Moses). But it has been said for the Angels of the ShemHa Mephorahs, the Archangels, ‘God’, as well, and even for raw magick without direction or any involvement from a spirit. So it might be that it is not because they want you to grow, but because you need to actually also work to gain what you want (In many cases, that is. As I’ve had quite a few times where I did magick and received what I asked for with no effort on my part) because you are on the physical plane, while they are not, or countless other theories on this.

Of course, I am not saying any of this as an attack, and hopefully it doesn’t come across that way, but just as an interesting discussion.
And also, in my previous post I didn’t mean that they were ‘tricky’ in the classic Christian sense, but rather there is this glorious energy about them. I really struggle to put it in words, but I also did not mean that they outright lie by saying that they may be tricky.

3 Likes

I’m not seeing any academic references in the links, do you have any others?

1 Like

But in the religion they say Allah doesn’t have any familie…

From archaeological evidence (I believe), it is suggested that Allah was the name of a Pagan God that the pre-Islamic peoples of Arabia worshiped. So these would be his daughters. But in Islam they used the name as well.

Who hasn’t said they have have no family even when they do? Sometimes, you just want to disown the relatives when they embarrass you lol

2 Likes

Okay well not to butt hurt anybody
But I was before believing in Islam but know when I found out magick there is not someone like ‘Allah’ as the Islamic person believe or the law of Allah

Don’t know why I said it but I had to :sweat_smile:

It does the same in christianity in which we later find Yahweh had sons and daughters as well as a Father, siblings, and a wife.

2 Likes

It is a great punishment according to the religion if you say ‘HE’ has relatives…

Islam denounces it yes, we are looking at the pagan times here. Islam doesn’t including them won’t make them less or more real.

2 Likes

So we are looking with other words to the real truth here… heheh :yum:

2 Likes

We are trying our best :smiley:

4 Likes

Sometimes they’re not lying, we just don’t see the truth in what they’re telling us immediately. A good example of this might look like they tell you a partner is bad for you, but you’re too in love to see they’re right. Or they tell you something is a bad idea, but you’re too obsessed with the idea to let it go.

Now, coming to why I said If they just hand you all the answers then what’s the point?. Well, if they just give you everything, you might become dependant on them and may not build the Critical thinking skills to think for yourself. They don’t want you to use them as a crutch. Being dependant on spirits is something that I have seen a lot of practitioners do. I knew one guy who divined his lunch choices. I do think that you’re right that it depends on the work and the individual.

In Drawing down Belial by S.connolly she mentions what Astaroth had to say about the Demon’s and lying, I qoute : “What use is the mind if it cannot think for itself, nor find solace in its own counsel? Sometimes a mistruth is in lack of trust and sometimes it speaks volumes of the magus in question. A clue to the harsh realities facing his journey forward, or a response to inspire independent thought and reason because the Daemonic cannot be relied on for all things lest one becomes dependent and unable to function as a physical being. We are not corporeal. Dependency can be a problem between the mortal and spirit worlds” so that’s one reason why spirits sometimes do lie.

Also, Developing Discernment is important. Sometimes the spirit type we think we’re talking to isn’t what it says it is. That happens to everyone in the beginning. So it’s possible that also, in the beginning you weren’t actually tapping the Demonic, but feeder spirit. But eventually we learn to Discern by doing.

Another thing I’d like to point out is that, in my experience, if the Demonic thinks your question is ridiculous, or you keep asking the same question over and over (Like when you’re hoping for a different answer or you want them to agree with you.), they might throw a ridiculous answer back at you. Sometimes they’re rather archaic or speak in riddles. As I said I was given an answer in a foreign language which I came to understand later because I wasn’t ready for the answer yet. But when it dawned on me, it was one of those revelations where you want to smack yourself in the forehead for being so daft. So there are a lot of reasons they may not be being direct. In instances where you’re trying to run before learning to walk…you’ll definitely get answers that make you scratch your head.

Ofcourse , I do not take this as an attack. It’s good to have these sort of discussions.

1 Like

There aren’t many as the information on The triple goddesses are limited. But there is a good research done on that topic in the book, Sacred Tropes: Tanakh, New Testament, and Quran as literature and culture by Beth E. Mcdonald

There is a chapter called In the possession of the Night: Lilith As Goddess, Demon, vampire. Where author talks about the connection between Lilith and her links to Assyrian/Babylonian Lilitu, AL-Laat, AL-Uzza and the Babylonian Ishtar or Inanna and her connection with Terra mater, figures of several cultures, including the Canaanite Balaat, The sumero-Babylonian Belit-ili.

3 Likes

:eyes:

Information on these Goddess are there if you know how to read old dialects/languages.

Good luck.

Hm, I’ve read somewhere that Al-Uzza was equated with the Canaanite Asherah/Athtart, the trees as her symbol would make sense. Al-Lat while sounds a lot like Anat/Anath, and the lion and gazelle symbols fit too, I’d say they had to do something with eachother, but wouldn’t say that they’re the same… but yeah, as these goddesses, the Canaanites attributed in some cases the Moon, and Venus to their deities, so there could be a connection.

3 Likes

They were but al-Uzza was also equated to a bunch of other entities too like Ishtar as well as Azazel and Shemyaza as their names are liked to Uzza.

2 Likes

Yeah, playing “Who’s who?” with that region’s gods and goddesses is surprisingly frustrating… :sweat_smile: I looked into some of the pre-Islamic Arabic stuff and there seems to be quite a lot of deities, I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of them would have something to do with the Watchers.

1 Like

If I remember correctly the original watchers were deities before the label was put onto the group of angels. Same with the Elohim.

1 Like

That’s my theory too, but going through both the Phoenician and Ugaritic pantheon it’s hard to tell… Helel (the god of the Morning Star) has been equated with Lucifer, and Azizos/Aziz (similarly a Morning Star deity) could be equated with him too, or Azazel as they have similar names (in most cases that doesn’t really mean anything tho). Azizos is said to be depicted riding a camel, so my first thought was King Paimon, who’s sometimes also equated with Azazel, so idk :man_shrugging:

1 Like