Darkness: We All Possess It

@dagar

I have decided on May 22, 2021 that I will conduct a little mini-ritual for myself with the suggestions and advice you have given.

This will allow me to clean my space, prepare myself mentally and emotionally, and allow me time to write why I love myself.

Between 9 PM and 12 PM, when I know I will be wide awake, I will shower to cleanse myself of negative energy. I will post again when I have done this.

1 Like

I would suggest focusing on the heart and the mind. The other parts of the body are very good in my opinion for attractiveness which I think is something that you said that you need help with so I would also recommend possibly the face and And then whatever body parts you connect most closely with your sexual attractiveness. The goal is not to say things that will make you feel better, the goal is to give love to yourself that’s all your doing. I will also say that it helps to personalise your words for each body part and the things that you think will be the most kind. Seriously my best advice is to imagine that each body part is a person that you truly and deeply love and your trying to say something that will truly make them feel loved and respected and fall in love with you.

1 Like

I’m very glad and honored to hear that❤

1 Like

Thank You!

1 Like

Np! I’m actually really curious because I discovered this on my own with no outside influence so I’m very curious to see how it turns out! That and I like your journal so I really want to see you succeed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

For later.

unnamed (3)

1 Like

@jennaelizabeth would it be alright if I asked you a question here or do you want me to pm me so i don’t clutter up your journal?

1 Like

@dagar

Please PM me, thank you!

1 Like

It says you aren’t accepting messages :sweat_smile:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’ll send you one!

1 Like

The truth is simple. And has stared at me in the face since August 2020. Spirit has been right all along.

Sometimes people are just not worth it.

Even if they are flesh and blood of your DNA.

I’m done with being used and will be setting up new boundaries.

2 Likes

Do you need anything? I’m here🤗

1 Like

I just need to read a book and go to bed!

I get a lot of my frustrations out right now pelting a punch bag at the gym. :rofl:

I’m scary! Lucifer said so!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This need not be a take-away of despair. It means you can now seek or create a non-biological family who understand you and accept you for who you are.

:pray:

I can assure you I’m not in despair. Life has a way of working itself out. :heartbeat:

On another note :notes::notes::musical_note::notes::notes:

I’ll just leave some of my thoughts to myself.

1 Like

I wanna do that sometime :cowboy_hat_face:

Summer is coming! 2020 saw me almost completely behind a computer screen or my phone, I’ve decided my last post on the forum will be Monday morning.

Do ittttttt! It’s fun.

1 Like

I hate reading maps!

How Az Jahi looks at times. In the sublets of my brain waves.

IMG_20210522_172249_619

I must eat, shower, wipe away the negative, and do my Ritual.

@dagar. I will post on Monday the results.

1 Like

Omg im so excited!!!

1 Like