Darkness: We All Possess It

Between what the Queen of the Red Clay has given to her “students” publicly and this lady, I think I’ll be able to pull of a ritual to send myself back to where I came. Before I made a complete fool of myself with talk of elephants and birds.

As it has been stated: There is no room for jealousy in any relationship.

Things are slowly moving forward and not sure where I am going to end up. While I love the beauty of Northern Utah, I need change. In all areas of my life. Pffftttt! Tomorrow is gonna be interesting, and it will kinda suck.

I don’t want to bury myself; however, I have to lose myself in something other than myself.

Youre welcome, you’re experiencing things about this year that I have as well in terms of UPG.

1 Like

About to go to sleep, something has fallen over on my table.

Okay, I’ll keep the birds! Geesh!

Oh, I see! That is interesting, I don’t get that a lot.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This picture is taken with zero filters and that is a battery operated candle.

Blessed be, blessed as is.

Sunrise in Paris happens at 8:42 AM. 12/24

Sunrise Today (in Paris): 8:42 am↑ 126° Southeast

I’m doing Paris time for this ritual.

Merry Christmas from Paris.

Current weather situation: 46 degrees feirgnheit

Rainy and cloudy.

Current Time: 9:36 AM in Paris

Me: Goddess Isis, I set me intentions and sent myself to the last time I had dreams.

Forgave what needed to forgiven, put things back on a shelf and into little boxes to no longer visit what needs to be visited.

The candle will burn the next two days, Christmas Eve Day (Paris/USA) and Christmas Day (Paris/USA). And the oranges and cimminom stick will stay there until New Years (unless me cats do something funky).

Goddess Isis: And what intention have you set with the man?

Me: Nothing

Goddess Isis: You’re learning.

And now I sleep.

1 Like

:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

1 Like

I’m tired of being shackled and chained by the upkeep of appearances.

man-is-closing-book-black-background_79658-2

Humanity from me can wait; as I need to be humane with myself.

2 Likes

All God’s are fairy Gods. :fairy:‍♀

All are Kings and Queens of the Red Clay.

My Dad told me today to keep being a sweetheart. :cupcake: Even though I feel like morphing into a cyclops and burping! Redneck side is coming out.

Haven’t washed my hair in three days. Don’t care!

Need to do dishes. I would go mute for the rest of my life if I could have one more day with my Mom.

I’m stupid. That’s how I feel, stupid! Back to drawing board number one. Concentrate!

Artist: Unknown

And just when I think I’m done, I’m not.

:upside_down_face: Me to myself: Ya need to stop going down the rabbit hole and start packing!!!

2 Likes

:heart::two_hearts::heart:

:shushing_face:

Spring = Southern Utah

Summer = Northern Utah

Fall = Southern Utah

Winter = Northern Utah

2021 = Healing

My time will be split; however, not sure how this is going to work.

The nine demonic gates opened the way for Egypt. Yet, the bat shit critics are stupid mother fucking trallops. I read the books silently, no one ever knew.

People can kiss my ass for all I care, I don’t abide by the rules of society.

You wanna be a Queen, be sovReign-ty. I’ve lost more than people will ever know.

FYI: No more baneful or hoodoo magic from me. My enemies literally do not get anymore of my energy. Ever!

Poof!

Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life. New medication, holistic energy.

We usin’ real candles for my first ritual of 2021. Along with, yep…girly girl galore!

Blue :blue_heart: :large_blue_circle: :gift: :cyclone: :sparkler:

Poof!

Mmmhmmm. Post happy overload. Don’t care.

Poof!

Mastering Numberology! Getting there!

1 Like

:hugs:

Yasssss! I know where I am going this weekend.

Bye peeps!