Darkness of Sitri & Set

Lol yeah I can totally see that about him, I actually irritated him and he made my life a living nightmare for 3 months

1 Like

I’ve heard that’s the case more so with some than others.

1 Like

You know that might be a good idea and a real act of magick to turn an enemy spirit into a friend. I’ve thought of that too Im not sure I have the balls though to try again he really chewed me up and carried me around like a half dead mouse in the mouth of a cat.

I’ve wondered if I was present when another magician whose on friendly terms with him conjured him that maybe to have a 3rd party do a reintroduction, I could apologize and we could move forward together.

I’m sure he appreciates that metaphor lol.
I suggest trying it out. Just do a quick evocation (I’d say invocation but it seems like maybe that wouldn’t be the best this time around) and hanging out and seeing how things go. Or ask for something, or apologize, whatever it is you do.

1 Like

I’m thinking an offering if wine and tobacco and a lit candle couldn’t hurt.

Have you done magick with others before? I’m curious because for me it seems so intimate, so private most of the time. I would go to like a forest-gathering in a heartbeat but I can’t imagine a ritual like the ones I’ve held with others.

2 Likes

But what if he’s still pissed off? :flushed:

What if we uncork the bottle and he jumps right back into tearing my ass up LOL.

It is a very private thing and to be master if your own temple, the sanctity if oneness I understand you. Yes I’ve done work with others specifically using david goddard’s sacred magic if the angels doing the tablet of the moon consecration and path working with the Archangels. The technique seems to work well for the OTA

1 Like

Then that’s sad.

I think he should have the decency to respect what you’re doing.

1 Like

God I hope enough time passed and he sees my humble gesture of apology and sincere desire for friendship should be enough.

Me thinks your probably right though. Good opportunity to come full circle and correct a disaster and move on stronger together with an ancient and powerful Goetic Prince. Oh the thought just gives me glorious shivers of delight.

2 Likes

Awesome thread people , Great stuff here to percolate on.:sunglasses:

These are usually from people pushing their weird views on them, Sitri rules a section of the infernal empire and legions of demons. He’s far from “cute and cuddly” lol.

6 Likes

you should lose the triangle and stop being scared then maybe he’ll respect you a lot more

3 Likes

According to Velenos he’s an incubus demon, not a fallen angel

1 Like

Just try evoking him again and stop pondering on this

4 Likes

In a lot of lhp text he’s considered a fallen angel who takes the form of a leopard from time to time.

I find that he does have a leopard form but it was humanoid, I haven’t seen him take on a full leopard form yet.

3 Likes

Have in consideration that someone else experience is different in certain aspects.

Also not to trash the comment of “Meow”, but
Many practitioners dont recoment using someone else enn. I also got a channeled enn from Lucifer Satanas.